आयुर्वेद आस्था कदम

इस समाचार को ध्यान से देखें।" बहुत देर कर दी तुम ने आते आते " न जाने कैसे पर अब जा कर स्वास्थय मंत्रालय की बात समझ में आई है कि योग आयुर्वेद में क्रोना को हराने की कारागार औषधियां भी हैं।शुरूआती दौर में ही अगर लागू किया जाता तो हजारों जानें बच सकती थी।अभी भी डरते 2 जड़ी बुटियों तक ही है,अगर रस रसायन के उपयोग पर विचार करेंगे तो विश्व को आयुष पर चलना पड़ेगा ,। में दिल्ली पुलिस की बात करूंगा।शुरू में जो मोतें जवानों की हुई सो हुई,पर अब आयुष क्वाथ,संमशमनी वटी,गिलोय घन वटी का सेवन करवाया गया है,एक भी मोत नहीं हुई है। वैसे आयुरवैद अनुसार कोरोना एक बेवजह का भय है।और बिमारीयों कि तरह इस का भी ईलाज है। फिर भी इतने पर भी स्वास्थ मंत्री जी धन्यवाद के पात्र हैं।आप भी धन्यवाद करें।

11 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Yes sir. Really our system works well in corona, but there is lack of understanding of ayurveda among the people, among other systems of medicine. I myself had corona a month ago which got cured with only Ayurvedic medicines. We should hv belief in our system. Thanks to the ministry for accepting the protocol Finally. No doubt we have certain limitations and we should accept those limitations. When corona outburst was seen in China they still continued their system of medicine to large extent and followed lock down strictly and very soon they were free from corona now. We too should support our system otherwise one day will come when one or the other country will work on specific Ayurvedic medicines on corona and take the patency of that drug. All systems of medicine should go hand in hand in this crisis situation and should not fight against each other for their dignity.

U r Right Dr.Niranjan S ji. Here I will add that till our policy maker are in grips of Mantility to confirm the AYUSH pathyes effects when it will be mailed by other countries. God may bless the love of out siders stamped to our Authorities. We have a boosting "Ashwgandha" but they prefer "Zingsang".with pride. I think only our PM is coming in front for AYUSH effects.we may hope for better.tnx for sharings.

View 2 other replies

श्रीमान डॉ मुद्गल जी सादर अभिवादन आप का कथन सत्य है।

Thank you doctor

Respected Dr. S. k. Mudgal Sir, Thanks for sharing. Nice and informative post.

Thank you doctor

आयुर्वेद न केवल बीमारी का इलाज करता है, बल्कि शरीर के शरीर क्रिया विज्ञान की भी व्यवस्था करता है

Thank you doctor

@@Dr. S.k. Mudgal ji boss आपके विचार बहुत उत्तम है ।

Thank you doctor

Ayurveda not only treat the disease but also arrange the physiology of the body .so it cures completely without recurrence

I agree

Actually we cant publish our results on their parameter, thts d only reason we are lacking.. I guess

No doubt but we/govt must try to adopt our own National Perimeters. Here Patanjali is working &standing forcefully.just to await Dr.

View 1 other reply

Thank you for sharing respected sir

Thank you doctor

Thanks sir

Thank you doctor

Thanks for sharing sir

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Corona

Cases that would interest you