A 14 y/o girl presented with a 4-day history of abdominal pain; nonbloody, nonbilious emesis; and decreased urinary output. The pain was epigastric and sharp, without radiation, and not related to the consumption of food. have low-grade fevers, rhinorrhea, and a nonproductive cough of 3 days' duration. No weight loss. with weight 60 kg 1 yr back diagnosed with presumptive gastroesophageal reflux disease, and prescribed ranitidine, discontinued after 1 month.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Congrats
It may be cyst due to amaebic infestation D/D To be differentiated from hydatid cyst USG guided aspiration and therapeutic treatment
Most likely AMOEBIC CYST adv usg guided aspiration for diagnostic and therapeutic treatment D/d hydatid cyst
Thanx dr Chanchal Tiwari

View 2 other replies

Could be infected biliary cyst. Treat conservatively with antibiotics & may plan excision at a later date .
According usg it's look like a amoebic cyst ...usg guided aspirations And Rx according to symptoms
I agree Sir

View 1 other reply

Yes Amoebic cyst
I agree

View 2 other replies

Amoebic cyst
I agree Sir
Will CT abdomen help in diagnosis. . Antibiotic cover for gram negative andpostitive should be done afterwards US guided aspirations diagnosticand therapeutic will be required.
Acute gastric ulcer with haemetemesis.

Cases that would interest you