???first time this types pt seen ... today treatment ...for children .help...DR QASIM

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
It is CONGENITAL MELANOCYTIC NAEVUS of medium size (as it is classified on the basis of diameter) Occasionally in a few cases it even goes away on its own... I had a similar case of a new born girl having this NAEVUS of a dark brown colour on the left thigh.. of course then I didn't give any medicine and it started reducing in size on it own by the time the girl was a year old and in about 3-4 months it was completely gone.. That girl is a beautiful young lady all of 19 years and there is no trace of any NAEVUS even now. However Materia Medica does point out FLUORIC ACID as a remedy for NAEVUS... You may give it in 30 potency once daily for a month. and just observe
Sirji, thisis typical visarpam, आग्नेय, I not treated such case,, go for superficiality, any DM, skin, or असाध्य type of case, after same years, when his age 25 and above, pastic surgery may possibly or skin grafting may possible ..thanks
Secale Cor 200 monthly and wait if no rejult than cosmetic surgery as per suggest by @@Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir
It is portwine type pigmentation and usually congenital called as con.melanocytic naevus laser treatment is the final treatment
but laser only help for a period of tim then again it wil com

View 2 other replies

Congenital melanocytic naevus T/T laser ablation or chemical peels such as - trichloroacetic acid or phenol
Its congenital. So i think its not harmful So my opinion is not to go against nature... Coz Its natural
Thnks

View 1 other reply

Nice case and satisfactory answer @Dr. Farid Hawa
Thank you Dr. Diwya Tyagi
Congenital melanocytic naevus Treatment is laser surgery
@Dr.A.K.Srivastava. Congenital melanocytic nevus.
Cosmetic Surgery is only option I guess....
Load more answers