Concluded Case

With insomnia

A 32 male normotensive,compliant of he can't sleep at night ,before 1 yrs he have same problem he met to psychologist and he give some medicine clonozepam 0.5,and multivitamin,after that,he not improved,again he went to docter explain about that he gave same with zolfresh 10mg,some day he is get same problem,by him self adding dose since 3 month increase the dose 5 to 8 per day,still he not getting sleep, playing a game whole night at Morning he getting sleep 2-3 hours. I check the vitals,and suggest to see psychologist again and take opinion.still that take clonozep and ampyllin 15 with pregablin m75 for 5 days.today he come back told I feel better with my prescription with zolfresh same dose.He told me need to stop zolfresh but he is afraid to rebound symptoms.he check and Google.......? is how to control and what measures he can took,he is now dipression his wife also worrying about thes......I also give assured to her family I need some respectable and senior docter options. thank you

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Continue the same and ask to do meditation
All Answers
Ultimately patient is on Zolfresh 10mg, Amphylin 15mg, Clonazep 0.5mg & patient felling well. Meloxicam should be reduced to 7.5mg as it may cause heart disease if continued for prolonged periods. May increase the dose of Clonazepam. Again reduce the dose of Zolpidem & gradually withdraw. He needs counselling & change of habits, should give up any addiction, early by 9.30 PM to bed, early to rise. Meditation & morning walk, exercise. Consult Psycreatist
Thank you doctor
Continue the same and ask to do meditation
Thank you doctor