Contact dermitis

my son having itching over right and left arm since 7days, and I have given permits lotion and Bandy plus tab, getting relief by 40% only please tell me the suggestion

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Not scabies. Contact dermatitis due linen,cloths and toes etc. Antihistamine orally. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply caladryl lotion locally bd. Wash clothes and linen and other articles used by him and sensitize them. Rehydrate skin by applying moisturizer or emollient lotion locally. If itching is severe wash areas with dilute solution of sada bi carb .
Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Dear Dr. Sandeep when u ask some suggestions pl. Give some information like age his work if any other person in family have same symptom are hands clear it will make us more nearer the truth. Any way it seems contact or allergic dermatitis. Just apply caladryl lotion two three times in a day for a week and antihistMine for 3 days or histapred tab twice daily.
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

calamine lotion topically bd Antihistamine Avil0.25mg bd 3 day Age 18 above so avil 0.25 tds Adv-skin protection Wear cotton clothes
Thanks
Contact dermatitis He might hav played in garden area Calamine lotion Anti histaminics
Thank you doctor
IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? ACD.. CONTACT DERMATITIS.. ? ALLERGIC DERMATITIS..
I agree