Why doctors of conventional medicine confronting homoeopathic medicine without correcting their

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
SOCIAL STIGMA IS MAINLY ATTACHED BEHINDE IT.... AND THEY HAVE GOT, MEANS DOCTOR OF CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE, A SUPERIOR COMPLEX WITHOUT ANY RHYME AND REASON..... AND MY REQUEST TO HOMOEOPATHIC PHYSICIANS IS TO DO HARD WORK AND ALWAYS STUDY IN DETAIL ABOUT YOUR CASES.. REPERTOIRES YOUR CASE AND IN CHRONIC AS WELL. AS ACUTE CASES, HOMOEOPATHIC IS THE BEST...... AND WE SHOULD USE IT AND THEN SHOULD SEE IT..... I STILL REMEMBER MY DAYS OF HOMOEOPATHIC DAYS, WHEN I USED TO. CROSS THE DYANAND MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, LUDHIANA, THEN I USED TO HIDE MY APRON, BECAUSE OF THIS COMPLEX.... BUT WHEN AFTER COMPETING MY DHMS I JOINED MB. BS, I CAME TO KNOW THE REALITY...... AND I COMPARED THEIR WAY OF PRESCRIBING...... THEN I THOUGHT WE AS HOMOEOPATHIC DOCTORS ARE MUCH BETTER...... AT LEAST WE HAVE GOT SOME LAWS..... TO GUIDE OUR PRACTICE.... SO WE SHOULD INTROSPECT OUR SELF AND SHOULD WORK HARD TO SHOW THE WORLD ABOUT OUR SCIENCE.. ONE THING MORE, EVEN OUR GRADUATES IN HOMOEOPATHY CAN DO SURGERIES IF THEY ARE TRAINED TO DO THIS.... SHORTLY OUR HOMOEOPATHIC GRADUATES WILL BE DOING P. G IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY ETC . ETC... SO WE. SHOULD ALL COLLECTIVELY WORK HARD FOR HOMOEOPATHIC SCIENCE...... AND FACTS WILL SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES...... WE SHOULD FURTHER EDUCATE THE PEOPLE..... REMEMBER, WE SHOULD APPRECIATE GOOD POINTS OF ALL SYSTEM OF MEDICINES... IN THE VERY BEGINNING THE GRADUATE OF CONVENTIONAL SYSTEM OF MEDICINES SHOULD USE TO LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES AND WERE GOING TO FAR OFF CORNERS TO PRACTICE AND PREACH THIS ALLOPATHY SYSTEM OF MEDICINES. SO THEIR HARD WORK HAD GIVEN THEM COLOURS TO THEM. AND ON THE OTHER SIDE SOME OF OUR HOMOEOPATHIC DOCTORS OPENLY PRACTICE MODERN MEDICINE...... WE HAVE TO STOP THEM....... WITH DUE RESPECT TO OUR DOCTOR COMMUNITY........ DR. RAJESH GOPAL.
Valuable opinion. Egos are the main problum. Both are studied the same subjects in certain level. But they (allopaths )could not study homoeopathic subiects. Yet they criticized homoeopathy without knowing the essence of the subject.

View 1 other reply

Doctors compromise on the quality of treatment provided to the patient when they have a long queue outside their opd. Instead of communicating appropriately with the patient inorder to provide quality treatment to the patients, compromising on the health of suffering people, is nothing more than exploitation which Master Hahnemann has always reprimanded. And who gives the right to Homoeopathic physician to decide this improper approach to the science? When did it become a choice to compromise on the basic laws and guidelines laid down by Master Hahnemann. Not even in the name of Experience can they do it. That means doctors themselves are responsible for the current situation of Homoeopathy in the country. If all the homoeopaths strictly adhere to the laws of Homoeopathic science, Homoeopathy will receive the rightful place it deserves.
Dr. Twara Aashish mam, Who violate the principles laid down by Dr. Hahnemann while practicing Homoeopathy. Are you violate the principles of Homoeopathy during your practice? I think now Homoeopathy is much more popular in general public than yesterdays. I strongly believed that homoeopathy is the medicine of experience. Most of my cases are coming from the hands of allopathy. You just go through my cases posted in curofy when you have got free time.

View 1 other reply

Modern medicine never accepts alternative systems in toto. International drug companies have definitie role in this foul play--"because money matters ". Secondly those who have no idea about MM , Organon & Philosophy , Repertoirisation etc will fail in homoeopathy practice. In Govt : sector... a place for testing the caliber of an homoeopathic doctor . In Kerala.... in many panchayths 3 systems ( allopathy, ayurveda & homoeopathy ) are in one building. Here nobody can compromise for keeping better "averages". ( We are not keeping O.P tickets also. So no polypharmacy , mixopathy ).
Thank you doctor
It's not about those who understand and follow principles, but how many are they! (only few). Prescribing without taking complete case, too many medicines in one prescription what do you say about these practices Sir? And there are many such more......like practicing mixopathy or Allopathiy and no need to travel far to see these facts just a visit to nearby villages shall suffice. I'm this lockdown period no need to go that much too, just a Facebook tour on homoeopathic pages will give you the idea where whenever a patient or his relative makes a query about their illness, we find all our fellow homoeopaths without controlling their excitements they forget the case taking principles and straight away shoot out medicines with potency and repetitions as well, forgetting the guidelines abiding them. It's not few who decide the reality but All, each and everyone from Everywhere in the world. We have experienced many conventional doctors who understand our system and accept it today and even refer their patients on the basis of their understanding of Homoeopathic science.