Corona Peaking

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
After Lockdown many people believe that corona virus is under control, thus they are not taking proper precautions Moreover social distancing is not being followed, So one can say that in coming days cases will only increse
Thank you doctor
Is there any progress in the field of covid vaccination , ? Why Covid viruses changes its mode of transmission ,signs and symptoms ? Is it a biological weapon if no than your thoughts on DNA and RNA mutations ?
Thank you Dr. Leel sir. In my humble opinion Disease is the result of interaction between disease producing organism and human being. And humans are complex organism, each one reacts differently leading to different signs and symptoms in different individuals. As far as DNA and RNA mutations are concerned I am no expert, but understand basic that every life, no matter how big or small, survives through adaptation. Do guide me if you feel so. Thank you sir.
Definitely cases will be increased day by day ...till public not awared byself n take safety n precaution. Lockdown has its own time limit.
Thank you doctor
Yes doctor its happening, continuously cases of covid 19 increases day by day,..so it is more risky
Thank you doctor. It is the consequence of Lockdown 5.0 we have to consider the incubation period when looking at numbers.
It is important to ask your question
Thank you doctor
Informative
Sir, it is a question and how can it be informative unless there are some answers to it? as you replied first!

Cases that would interest you