Concluded Case

What is this Growth?

Growth in eye. A bullock with lacrimation and growth in left eye. Please suggest Diagnosis and treatment.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Its carcicomal growth . If growth present at third eye lid, removal of growth easily by small surgery , But in this picture it seens growth present on eye ball, How its curable with treatment that is questionable , I experienced this type of cases, If treat for few days with cauterised by silver nitrate or copper sulphate ,temparary relif seens and in few days lacrimation starts and growth also devloped again, and pus continious seen, Then owner decide sold animal for slaugter, As per my opinion in this condition Extirpation of eyeball is essentiol. For save animal.
All Answers
it is corcinomatic growth on the lateral canthus it has to b removed by surgery under retro bulbar anesthesia , use artery forceps below the growth on the normal tissue n crush cut on the line of crush n remove the growth cauterise with silver nitrate stick or cuso4crystals n clean with mild acri lotion use ab n anti inflammatory for 3 days and eye ointment for 10 - 15 days.
Dermoid.....Surgical excision is the best Rx
Its carcicomal growth . If growth present at third eye lid, removal of growth easily by small surgery , But in this picture it seens growth present on eye ball, How its curable with treatment that is questionable , I experienced this type of cases, If treat for few days with cauterised by silver nitrate or copper sulphate ,temparary relif seens and in few days lacrimation starts and growth also devloped again, and pus continious seen, Then owner decide sold animal for slaugter, As per my opinion in this condition Extirpation of eyeball is essentiol. For save animal.
Valuable opinion
Surgical excision.
Any alternative sir