PRESENT SCENERIO OF COVID 19

PRESENT DAY SCENERIO OF COVID 19 WHOLE GLOBE IS IN THE GRIP OF CORONNA VIRUS. COVID 19 PANDEMIC OUTBREAK IN FACT SCIENTITIS CLINICIANS W HBO WIRKERS AND EPEDEMILIOGISTS BARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO GET A BREAKTHROUGH HOW MUCH TIME IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO MAKE VACCINE FOR THIS DEAFLY DESEASE ONLY TIME IS GOING TO TELL US AS A MATTER OF FACT THEIR IS NO DEFINITE TREATMENT FOR THIS DEADLY SPREADING INFECTION ONLY PREVENTIVE MEASURES IN THE FIRM OF SOCIAL DISTANCING LOCKDOWN USING FACIAL MASKS THE CONTACTPERIOD OF COVID 19 IS JUST 30 MINUTES THAT IS IF WE ARE I CONTACT EITH A PATIENT OF COVID FOR 30 MINUTES WE SRE IN DANGER OF GETTING THE INFECTION SO IT IS BETTER TO MAKE DURE THST WE MAKE A VONTACT LESS THAN THIS TIME ESPECIALLY FOR A PSYCHIATRIST TO DHOTEN THE COUNSELLING OF LESS THAN THIS TIME IF A SURGEON IS OPERSTING AND THE CASE IS GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN ONE HOUR IT IS BETTER THAT TWO SURGEONS DHOULD OPERATE LET ME GIVE YOU A EXAMPLE IF WE ARE I CONTACT WITH AN OPEN CASE OF TUBERCULOSIS FOR FOUR HOURS BE SURE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE YB INFECTION BECAUSE VONTACT TIME OF OPEN TB IS 8 HOURS THAT SHOWS THE SEVERITY OF COVID 19 WHERE CONTACT PERIOD IS ONLY 30 MINUTES LET ME GO INTO MANIFEDTATIONS OF COVID INVOLVING DIFFERENT ORGANRS OF NOFU ONE CAN HAVE OPHTHALMIC MANIFEDTATIONS C VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED FROM TERAS SO OPHTHALMOLOGIST HAS TO TAKE FUE PRECAUTIONS WHILE EXAMINING A PATIENT DENTIST VIRUS MSY BE IN SALIVA PULMONSRY MSNIFEDTATIONS CN S MANIFESTATION C V S MANIFEDTATIONS G I T MANIFEDTATIONS UTOLOGICAL.MANIFESTATIONS VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED FROM THE GUT SO GASTROENTETOLOGISTS DOING ENDOSCOPIES HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS C VIRUS' HAS BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN FOUND IN SEMEN SO UROLOGISTS HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH UROLOGICAL PATIENTS .

LikeAnswersShare

Cases that would interest you