Developing x-rays s a burden

How can I overcome the problem of developing x-ray s I. M fed of developing x-ray s because developing solution s just giving efficient results for one x-rays in subsequent ones it takes lot of time. I m fed up.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
U need to spend 2.7 lac rupees...which will fetch u ur rvg sensor and hand held portable x ray... which will be attached to ur laptop or pc and u will get crisp images of various resolution and grt quality directly on ur screen with no need of developing & all it will also reduce the radiation dose by 4-6 times...if u wish to continue with ur old x ray macchine the 1.3lacs for the rvg sensor...but radiation will always be an issue...lead painting of the clinic Wall will prevent secondary exposure
I agree
As said if u need to have very less exposure and if you are good in getting X-rays of each teeth by taking it at apt angulation u can go for self developing Filim which will not harm your existing pocket . But if u need to have multiple xrays at different angulations with very less exposure u can either go for an Rvg or better PSP ( photostimulable phosphor plates ) . With Rvg the sensor is thick which is hard for the patient , especially children as pressure while placement of Rvg sensor will lead to pain or it will even change angulation of sensor . PSP is like a normal filim which even dosent have a wire attached easy to place it intra orally as similar to an IOPA filim or say thinner than that . Psp u need to have a scanner which comes along so when u take intra oral xray using psp it takes a lil more time to see the xray as it has to be processed in the scanner which will be send to the computer . Cost wise rvg is a bit cheaper when compared to Psp . Thanks in advance .
Sir I've used Self-developing films during my P.G time, but I found it's not feasible during routine practice as manual error occurs sometimes. Might be I'm wrong, will that be useful if we used on regular basis in clinics?? Can you please tell sir.

View 2 other replies

Go for RVG as it will give you instant Radiographic image with minimum exposure and will be beneficial for you as well as for your patients. Also Data storage capacity is much larger and re-takes can be done easily without any mess and without wasting time.
I agree
Go for RVG RVG will u accurate and faster results. If patient needs it,you can mail them theri xray copies.
Thank you doctor
You have self developing X ray from Dentkart ... they are less messy and time consumable
Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

self developing xray an alternative
Hey doc, switch to RVG Nowadays portable tube is available. U can change contrast, size, communication with others by sending radiographs and have discussions, less exposure so many advantages. And if u won't be able to switch, den try to change solution in every 3 days, mix the solution properly, check for concentration, temperature.
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you