World Immunization week

Hi Curofians, here are some vaccine-preventable diseases. I have prepared slides on the signs and symptoms of these diseases. It could be prevented with vaccinations. We should support the Child and Adult Immunization and spread the information to the community.

68 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Very informative during this peak time of pandemic spread. Yess immunization of both child and adult is a must. As of till date,most of the death cases of covid19 are adults. This vaccination, will help break the chain of pandemic or any epidemic disease spread. Thankyou for sharing !!
Good presentation of Vaccine preventable diseases . Diphtheria, Hemophilus influenzae typeB, Hepatitis A andB, Herpes Zoster, Human Papillomavirus, Measles Mumps, Influenza, Meningococcal disease, whooping cough, Pneumococcal disease, Polio, Rubella, Tetanus and Chickenpox
An informative post help ful to all curofians. Considering the world immunization week- these slides are a useful link to the continued immunization knowledge. Thanks- Dr Sambhavi
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
I have a paper' " HOMOEOPATHY IN THE FIELD IMMUNIZATION AND PROPHALAXY" published in ROTARY monthly magzine of ROTARY CLUB.in year 1992
Thanks for sharing, easy to understand and useful information,
Thank you for quick revision and strengthening my knowledge.
Very well done, informative, good work
Well elaborated informative post Dr
Excellent job Dr Sambhavi.
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you