Case of Wrong Feeding Practice

29 year old female patient came with his baby of 24 Days C/O Pain in both breast, Tenderness since 10 days Milk is not sufficient for baby (as per her own assumption) Started Packed Milk + Water * What will you do in this case? * I have not advised a single medicine in this case Because the position of the baby was wrong while Breastfeeding - No body guided them about positioning while feeding - I have Educated her about the Right Method of Feeding as per the IYCF guideline, Stopped the packed milk immediately.... - today I got the call that she is better now and baby is feeding better then before and milk is also producing properly Do you know about the Appropriate Method of Breast Feeding? If no then we can discuss.... Finding Nidana is most important part of the practice.... Medicine is not only the solution....

12 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Breast pain n heayness give her Shatavri churna 3gm BID with warm milk BF Kanchnar guggul 2×2×2 with warm water AF Muje 15 day me result mila he es yog se please try
Thank you doctor
Actually You Did The Right Thing Sir There Is No Medicine Postural Correction Itself Will Solve The Problem Nice Approach Sir
Thank you doctor
Very true@Dr. Hemant Adhikari ji. Right posture awareness for feeding must be taken in to consideration.
Thank you doctor
तालमखानख और सतावरी का पाउडर बनाकर 5 ग्राम सुबह-शाम सेवन करने से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है
Thank you doctor
I agree with you sir..
Thank you doctor
Nice Advice by you sir .
Agree with your approach

Cases that would interest you