Concluded Case

18yr m comes with c/o burning sensation in lesions marked red no h/o drug intake only pt says he has some dark scar on rt side for which he applied noscar oint of his own 3to4 dayzs back and developed this on both side dx and rx

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Concluding the case Yes i agree it is ICD induced by noscar application now he is on plain eumosone oint and tab Levocetrizine5mg Thanx to all of you

All Answers

ACD/ ICD Antihistamine orally. Tapering dose of steroid orally. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply calamine lotion than lobate-S oint locally. PCM ibu sos. Multivitamins and antioxidants orally. Rehydrate skin by applying moisturizer or emollient cream locally. Remove irritant or contact causes allergy.

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Noscar cream contains Mometasone Hydroquinone Tretinoin. Non prescribed steroidal creams causing ICD WE DON'T KNOW THE VIRGIN NATURE OF THE ERUPTION, ITS STEROID MASKED. TREAT AS ICD WITH ORAL ANTIALLERGICS, ALOEDERM AND CALADRYL LOTION LOCALLY LET IT HEAL. AND SEE THE PROGNOSIS. AVOID STEROIDS IF HE IS ALLERGIC TO IT! GO WITH GENTLE TREATMENT LINE PRESCRIBE VIT. C AND CAP EVION

I agree

A. C. D I. C. D ADVISABLE... STEROIDAL. OINTMENT . ....

Thank you doctor

Allergic dermatitis Apply steroid oint

Thank you doctor

FDE, Stop the drug. Replacement with another suitable one. Antioxidants antihistomonics

Thank you doctor

Concluding the case Yes i agree it is ICD induced by noscar application now he is on plain eumosone oint and tab Levocetrizine5mg Thanx to all of you

ACD/ ICD STEROID OINT APPLICATION WILL HELP

I agree

ACD../ICD..

A CD dd fdr

Thank you doctor

ACD / ICD

Load more answers