Concluded Case

19 year old boy came with a painfull swelling in the right gluteal region since 3 days. No fever, bleeding per rectum/bleeding from swelling. No h/o any injections. O/E Warm , tender swelling measuring 5*4 cm, over right gluteal region,soft-firm in consistency. No discharge No fistula, sinus,hemorrhoid Anus- normal DRE - Normal Vitals are normal He gives h/o similar complaints 1 month ago which was treated symptomatically for pain and spontaneously relieved.

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

It seem to be case of perianal abscess secondary to fistula secondarily infected with pent up pus but as told in history no fistua then I will have to take as primary perianal abscess though the picture does not support this. Any way incision and drainage is the answer with culture sensitivity of pus Antibioc at per report to continue for 2 weeks Dressing to be done very carefully , only meticulous dressing can prevent anal fistula otherwise fistula is the must.

All Answers

It seem to be case of perianal abscess secondary to fistula secondarily infected with pent up pus but as told in history no fistua then I will have to take as primary perianal abscess though the picture does not support this. Any way incision and drainage is the answer with culture sensitivity of pus Antibioc at per report to continue for 2 weeks Dressing to be done very carefully , only meticulous dressing can prevent anal fistula otherwise fistula is the must.

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

A,perianal abscess. Incision and drainage is indicated Followed by antibiotics for prolonged period for 2 weeks- as recurrence will result on peri- anal fistula in ano

Thank you doctor

? GLUTEAL ABSCESS.. ? FISTULA IN ANO .. NEED'S.. CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL EVALUATION WITH.. PER RECTUM..EXAM.. & .. SURGEONS OPINION.. TO CONCLUDE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT..

Tnx Dr Sandeep S

View 3 other replies

Septic boil. Cold compression. Antibiotic / NSAID.. Surgical incission.

Thank you doctor

Perianal gluteal abscess which oozing Needs incision and drainage

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Surgical procedure should be applied Č broad spectrum antibiotics

Ischiorectal abscess if repeated chances of fistula do mri

Thank you doctor

Huge perianal abscess.antibiotics and I+d. Indicated.

Thank you doctor

Abecess adv I&D

Thank you doctor

Abcess I and d should be done

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you