Concluded Case

ANSWER OF THE CASE OF DYSLEXIA CHILD

This is the case of a 14 years boy brought by his parents. Dr sahib yeh studies mein bahut kamjor hai. Ghar mein jitna bhi parhao iske palle nahi parhega. Hamesha Dara Dara rehta hai ( Child was still looking frightened)School mein bhi kabhi iska pet kharab ho jata hai kabhi isko bukhar hi jata hai, har teesare din isko school se ghar Lana parhta hai. Teen bar iska school change kar chuke hain Par iska yehi hal hai. Humko ab lagta hai ki hamare ghar mein hi koi kasar( Bhoot, saya, black magic etc) hai, isliye hum ab ghar bhi change karne ki soch rahe hain. Maine poochha ghar kyon badal rahe ho. His mother replied,,,,, Dr sahib kehta hai kamre mein Bhoot hai, ghar se bahar bhagta hai,, barhi mushkil se isko pakarhte hain. ( Observation ,,,, boy was just staring at me). I asked him why don't want to go to school.,,,,,,, No reply,,,,,,, ( I sent his parents out side) I asked again why don't you want to go to school,,,,,,,, ( Looking dull) replied,,,,,, why don't I go to school ( I said yes) ,,,,, sir actually boys there are very cunning, karte woh hain aur ilzam mujhpar Aa jata hai. Teachers even won't listen to me , bas mujhe hi dosh dete hain,,, Sara din Rob zharhte rehte hain yeh mat karo woh mat karo. Dar laga rehta hai ki ab kisi na kisi bat pe mujhko pakarh lenge aur phir dantenge. I asked ghar mein tum ko kya dikhta hai Jo tum dar kar bhagte ho. ,,,,,,,(Dullness ),,,,,,,Ghar se main kyon bhagta hoon( I said yes) ,,,,,Dr sahib Jo hamare ghar ke peechhe wala kamra hai usmein Bhoot hai. I said OK. @cap bhms admin & teachers & student

(Edited)
LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
1.FACE EXPRESSION-FRIGHTENED 2.DELUSION-SPECTORE,GHOST SEES 3.RUNS ABOUT,FRIGHT AGG 4.ESCAPE DESIRE TO-RESTRAINED AND CALMED WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY 5.ANSWERING-REPEATS THE QUESTION FIRST 6.DELUSION-ACCUSED HE IS 7.DELUSION PURSUIED BY POLICE (LOG ROB ZAADTE REHTE HE) 8.DELUSION –PERSECUTED HE IS on the basis of these rubric zincum met is the medicine
All Answers
Fear ghost Fear approach him of others Dullness of mind Understand only when repeat Cowerdice Rx bryta carb
Zinc. Met. 30 For repeating sentence
Thank you doctor
1.FACE EXPRESSION-FRIGHTENED 2.DELUSION-SPECTORE,GHOST SEES 3.RUNS ABOUT,FRIGHT AGG 4.ESCAPE DESIRE TO-RESTRAINED AND CALMED WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY 5.ANSWERING-REPEATS THE QUESTION FIRST 6.DELUSION-ACCUSED HE IS 7.DELUSION PURSUIED BY POLICE (LOG ROB ZAADTE REHTE HE) 8.DELUSION –PERSECUTED HE IS on the basis of these rubric zincum met is the medicine
Congratulations ma'am
This case can be a good exercise to see how to take rubrics. Remember we have to take them exact as they are, no interpretation is allowed. One may need to ask some questions to confirm the medicine.
Agree with@Dr. Ravinder Prajapati sir, Baryta carb may be helpful
Ya baryta may be indicated remedy

Cases that would interest you