Concluded Case

A CASE OF FUO POSSIBLY VIRAL ORIGIN

Here is follow up of 16 yrs f who presented with low grade fever for 2 - 3 wks she has moderate anaemia cervical rt axillary& inguinal lymphadenopathy liver + spleen + chest sign normal she had left cervical lymphadenopathy about a year back and excision biopsy was normal This time lymphnode biopsy could not be done due to lock down situation fnac possily was not done properly it axillary lymph node possibly has not been palpated and fnac reported as fatty tissue cervical & inguinal lymph nodes were not targeted mantoux test reported negative Her father has send these reports in my WhatsApp He could not bring her daughter to me for follow up She has been admitted at a nursing home nearar to her place Her plama cortisol morning sample is normal From the above pictures definite diagnosis can not be pointed ch malaria ch kala azar need exclusion cxr is normal cxr need to be repeated Repeat blood cbc blood culture need to be done Viral fever may be a possiblity I f I get any information from her father I shall intimate

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Nice case and difficult to follow up... seems to be viral infection to rule out toxoplasmosis.
All Answers
Hi, We are thrilled that you have taken out time from your busy schedule to post a case on Curofy. However, we found out that this case is the continuation of your previous other case. We request you to kindly link the case so that your colleagues can go through your cases and give better opinions. Please use "Is this an update to previous case?" option present above your case to link the case.Thank you
Nice case and difficult to follow up... seems to be viral infection to rule out toxoplasmosis.
Valuable opinion