Your views to understand the change

Remembering the days ... when we used to have landline phones and we used to remember so many phone numbers without the help of any Digital phone book or a Dairy. When the calculators were costly devices and we used to do calculations in our mind even without pen and papers. And today it is not the same. What has bought this change in our brain? Advancement in technology....like phones...apps etc Lifestyle disorders... Or something else.... Dr. @Neelu Gautam Dr. @Harish Modi

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
The technology develops according to the need of mankind.. Actually they made to hassle the process and time saving.. Memorising numbers and caliculation etc..can be done with developed technology too.. There is no wrong at the side of technology..it is the mistake of individual who use it.. Yes due to misussage Lifestyle diseases like Obesity, Radiation induced eye,ear and brain problem s are raising.. Psychological issues due to addiction to watch (movies) ,play(games),shoot(exibition of personal) and immitate (tiktok).. Time to realise Technology is to be used to save our quality of time-not to waste our time and prone to disease @Dr. Twara Aashish ji.. your idiology and social responsibility are inspirational..
Very true Dr. @Panchajanya Kumar Deevi sir, we should never let the technology take over the mind as it will only lead to a disease. Sir, many thanks for your compliment. I am and shall be a learning homoepath for lifetime. As we all know that the life keeps changing to keep teaching we human beings every day. Learning, sharing and implementing knowledge along with all fellow doctors makes me more passionate about my work. I love to discuss, learn from my mistakes positively. But I also do not take any back step instead put forward a strong one to correct something after verifying my own facts irrespective of the outcome.
Yes exactly there were the days when the medicines and doctors were not available so easily as well and this kind of connection so easily via an app.. Wasn't even imagined so easily at that time. But one thing which stays common since then till now . Doctors were respected then also and are respected now as well.. So its our knowledge which has encouraged in reaching ahead in our lives and helping our patients in their problems.. So thank God.. We are really helpful of providing help to peopl and are in this field*
Thank you doctor
I think we have lost the concept of getting satisfied in life.....Everyone always wants something or the other......High expectations from family , friends and most importantly from ourselves..... Today we don't know where to stop...I think that's the real problem.....List of wishes and demands is never gonna end.....We have to decide our own destination .....Where to stop.... Isn't it?
Valuable opinion Doctor, very aptly stated analysing when, where, what, how much, etc.
Yes. Technology is indeed ruling human minds.We want everything instant. And there is so much dependency. It should be utilized in a smart way.
Thank you doctor
Very true.. we people wants shortcut.. difficult effort makes mind healthy and stronger....
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Dr. @Neelu Gautam I think you missed out on one of my replies in the case you are following. I have attached a screen shot for your reference. When some one is challenging on the working of software / app it is obvious he/she might not be using it. When advanced countries are adapting the ancient practice (yoga) and people have included the indian fasting practice as intermittent fasting in their diet plans as a healthy lifestyle choices... It is still called UPGRADATION. So it concludes that upgradation is just not limited to adapting new things but also old one's.
Good if u r not using any app ..m continuing with what i feel ryt
IS IT POSSIBLE TO REMEMBER ALL ATLEAST MIND RUBRICS SUB RUBRICS AND SUBSUB RUBRICS ALONG WITH THE REMIDIES LISTED AGAINST AND THEIR GRADUATION? And at the end sum totality of the chart? Mode of life changed a lot and science too along with technologies for betterment now no one wants to be stagnant like a frog in a pond but wants to be a shark of a sea You being a young dr you will understand the values and norms of them in a ripe age Pl excuse me and pardoned me if I offended in any way I value my youngsters if directed on a right path.
Repertory is just a tool and like every tool it has its scope and limitations and it's not about remembering rubrics. it is about understanding the essence of the medicine along with the action and pqrs. And than taking the case thoroughly. It is always and always the materia medica as the medicine which matches the essence even if it does not cover the pathology is found curative as stated by many professors from their own experiences.
Thnqq @Dr. Twara Aashish for reminding us about changes ...i totally agreed whatever u said about the changes also saw such things in our daily life ...but upgradation is a part of life n necessary too ...hope u r not using any software or medical app
Lifestyle Change
Thank you doctor
Better.
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you