Concluded Case

hair fall problem

21 year old female comes to my clinic..... C/0 hair fall for 7 months She loves to eat oily food to much... She is doing preparation for competitive exam...... I suggest her to.... Take Bhrangraj churna 1 gramBD Amalki rasayan 2gram BD Bhrangraj oil for E/A Plz Dr./ Vaidhya give me your more valuable Rx and advise.... With regards...

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

bhrangraj churna 3gm BD Amalki rasayan 3gm BD nilibhrangraj oil L/A asthiposhak cap 1 bd syp mahamanjishthadi kasayam adv- proper sleep at night (10 pm to 2 Am must be) then study in braham muhurt.... avoid oily and spicy food .....

All Answers

Hair Fall 1.Amalki rasayan -100gm+saptmrit louh-20gm + mukta sukti basma-20gm + moti pisthi-4gm. mix all this and take 1tsf with water bd. 2. Apply bringraj tail 3. Sawasna and srish asna is quite effective.

Thanku dr.

T.Arogyavardini Vati 1BD for 1Month T.Manasamitra vati 1 HS with milk for 1Month Neeli brungadi taila for E/A Mild shampoo.

Thank you doctor

Dear dr.. Dhatri louh...bd Anu taila ka nasya bd Biotin tab od.. vit e ..with milk Zobrandi arnica oil give best result.. Additional- hb , check fungal infection..TSH T3 T4.

I agree

bhrangraj churna 3gm BD Amalki rasayan 3gm BD nilibhrangraj oil L/A asthiposhak cap 1 bd syp mahamanjishthadi kasayam adv- proper sleep at night (10 pm to 2 Am must be) then study in braham muhurt.... avoid oily and spicy food .....

@Dr. Viva Bipin @Dr. Aazad Kumar @Dr. Jyoti Bajpai @

Eliciting the nidana for Kesha chyuti is the key...!! She is a young girl of 21 yrs...! Preparations for competitive exams leads to stress& plz enquire whether she sits overnight & does the study...for the past 7 months...then plz make her understand the importance of Brahma muhurta Adhyayana...!! If u find stress as the main cause, along with Keshya oushadhas,do add medhya....!! Also,check for other conditions like Darunaka,Palitya,Indralupta or so.... Plz also check about her menstrual cycles, thyroid profile,Hb level...etc... Plz also check,whether she has recently changed her hair oil or shifted to some other crash diet or keto diet or so...!! Also assess whether it is thinning of hair/ split hairs/ loss of hair from the root...!! Depending upon the nidana,prakriti & lakshanas, u have to decide whether to do rasa dhathu correction/ asthi dhathu Poshana...!! Malnutrition, stress,Hormonal changes are the major reasons...!! Accordingly we need to direct the patients for implementing the necessary changes...!! Ur combo is good.. !! U can wait & watch for the results...!! If the results are not satisfactory, plz do think about the above aspects also...!! Thnk u for the query...!!

View 1 other reply

Add ketoconazole shampoo

Thank you doctor