A 65 YRS old male pt suffering such kind of lession on his body. past history....few month back he's on anti fungal drugs due to fungal infection. symptoms... severe itching irriation k/co..DM and HTN habits...hot desire , sweet and non veges food. respected drs....plz Dx and Rx for dis case. respected drs @Dr. Rajan N. Iyer si@Dr. Asv Prasad si@Dr. Hemant Adhikari si@Dr. Akshay Ingole sir@Dr. Aniruddha Lele sir....plz help in dis case.

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
We can diagnose this case as Sidhma Kushtha, Last 2 pictures having classical presentation Better to advance to Shodhana Karma first then you can start with Gandhak Rasyan 1 tab BD Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu 1 tab BD Khadiradi Vati 1 tab BD Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya 20ml BD with equal quantity of water Local application of Mahamarichyadi Tailam Neem Soap for bathing Education about Pathya-Apathya and Nidana Parivarjana
Tx u so much for ur valuable opinion sir
Dr Hemanth Adhikari Sir. Manki baath.... In ayurvedic classics, ( incuding 7th chapter of ' chraka samhita' ) Kuthsma I think is a general term applied to any skin disease.sidhma is mentioned as a type of kushta. Kushtais a bahudoshaja janya vyadhi has tridosha involvement. Features of psoriasis is similar to sidhma characterized by raised silvery scaly lesions.,... By above implications do u mean it is a case of psoriasis ? " All that scales is not psoriasis " What has allopathic interpretation to do to an ayurvedic physian whose concern should be to find out which of the " tridoshas" is out of balance and how to restore the balance between them. Still if an allopathic collegue's help is sought and is duely given, why no cordination is attempted ? Why except the one who posted ever think of acknowledging the clarification.? Is it that the case is so simple that no bodies help is needed honestly ? In that case why it is sought at all .? It is natural that any case is simple once diagnosed! The truth of this is seen when opinion is given last allowing 'the flight of spate of imaginations. These issues are addressed to all in general, not in perticular to you Sir. If alternative medicine can do away with allopathic view point of diseses it saves labour of both sides. My intention is asking for a little introspection not inviting a war against me.! I surrender and accept my defeat even b 4 any war is raised or contemplated even, at al. Regards to all. You are stalwarts in your fields .I salute all. " But let us not breed a hybrid system of medicine' and make both systems an object of mockery. . Regards Sirs.
Thank you for taging , Dr SHAH. IT IS A CASE OF XEROSIS CUTIS. The accentuation of skin markings and fine scale illustrated here are typical of xerosis. The tendency toward dry skin tends to be inherited and is more common in families with a history of atopy. Low humidity, usually related to dry heat during the winter months, is an aggravating factor. Treatment of xerosis is aimed at rehydrating the stratum corneum. Emollients containing urea or alpha-hydroxy acids are particularly effective. Excessive bathing and the use of alkaline soaps must be avoided.
Thank u so much for ur valuable opinion sir@Dr. Asv Prasad sir
Please mention the investigation done. 2) Mahalakshmi vilas Ras swarn 1 tab. Rasmanikya 50 mg. Gandhak Rasayan 1 tab. Kamdudha Ras moti 1 tab. 2) Khadirarishta 1 tsf. b.d.p.c Mahamanjishthadi kwath 1 tsf b.d.p.c. 3) Mahamarichyadi tail Panderm + oint. Locally 4) Chopchinyadi churna 5 gm b.d with warm cow milk
Gandhak rasayan 2 BD kaishor guggul 1 BD panchtikat ghrit guggul 2 BD sutsekhar Ras 2 BD Mahamanjistha rista 30 ml with warm water and BD and apply mahamaichyadi tail abhyanga full body.
Br.Haridra khand at night with milk Gkrasayan,sutsekher ras,Arv vati With Sarivadha asav& Mh manjithadi quath.Avoid excess salt Mari chadi+JATYADI oil+kapoor fr Local apl.
Xerosis ? Dryness Caused due to dehydrated skin needs Application of Coconut oil or sarjerasa rasa malhar which creates moisture Avoid damp and humid places
One of the best case on curofy after my joining .. Its informatie too... Thanks boss please post this type of case
Tx u so much sir.
Xeroderma. ..Local application of LIPPU oil.
Tx u sir
Xerosis..
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you