Headache with Allergic Bronchitis with Urticaria

39/F C/o:- 1. Headache at the age of 10 year Headache while reading more Aggravation from Sun Aversion noise during headache Headache alternate side Do not like to move head during headache Vomiting after more pain Do not like to talk with anyone during headache Anger and irritable during headache Quit want to be during headache 2. Cough since 2003 Cough dry and Constant More at night, aggravate by talking more. Cough aggravate by eating sour and sweet things Aggravation open air and amelioration by close room Cough when changing of weather and clouds More problem since 6 year after changing of house Like quit atmosphere Taking too much allopathic drug for cough. 3. Itching over body since 1 year Red strie after itching 4. Chest pain since 5 year Chest pain over sternum Mostly pain at night Do not tolerate chest pain Better after ayurvedic treatment Angiography and ECG - NAD F/H :- Father - DM, Mother - HTN *Physical general :- Appetite - Normal, uncontrol Thirst - Thirstless Urine and Stool - Normal Thermal - Hot+++, Profuse Perspiration Stomach - Desire sweet and aversion Sour Sleep - Rt. Side sleep, sleep disturbed from noise Dream - eating *Life History and Mind:+ Study in PTC with BA Government Teacher job Anger++ Anger comes if anyone works against the my desire Anger contradiction from Fastidious for work Become laziness since 1.5 Year. There is no desire to do anything. I feel more tired Desire for eating. Interest in Art but due to laziness not happen I will do my job. I don't do my work with others. I will do the responsible work. Don't give to others. Lost in family responsibilities Someone ask to her "Your nature is such that you will not mix with anyone" This line is always remembered. Generalities :- Aggravation Dust, pollution All problem worst after change of house before 6 years Doing the job of a teacher, so if the dust of the chowk blows up, then there is also a problem. Suggest Medicine?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
I think Bryonia
Nat mur
IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? ALLERGIC RHINITIS WITH.. ALLERGIC BRONCHITIS.. AND.. URTICARIA.. NEED'S.. * LEVOCETIRIZINE + MONTELUCAST.. * BILASTINE 20MG OD.. * ANTIBIOTICS COVERAGE WITH.. AZITHROMYCIN 500MG OD.. * COUGH EXPECTORANT.. INVESTIGATED.. SOS.. CXR.. X-RAY..PNS .. HEMOGRAM..
Nux 200 3 doses Than sulphur 200 Od for 3 days Than plc for 10 days . And reassess
Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Rx Nuxvom, Xbd. Anacardium 0 8drops Xbd.
Can think of Arg. Met, Arg. Nit, Nat Mur, Nat Sulph
RX sulphur 1 M single dose Bryonia Alb 200/BD
Nat mur 30) tds×3days

Cases that would interest you