Concluded Case

24yr f comes with c/o swelling lips burning irritation cannot eat 2days h/o taking one pill of norfloxacin+tinidazole from otc day before for loose motion afebrile normotensive p/h/o simillar dru reaction long back to unknown drug

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

FDR One more d/d i want to add is angioedema. An allergic reaction may be treated with epinephrine, which is the drug in an EpiPen. Other medications include antihistamines and corticosteroids. Where appropriate, identifying and avoiding the allergen that leads to angioedema is key to preventing the occurrence of this condition.

All Answers

FDR One more d/d i want to add is angioedema. An allergic reaction may be treated with epinephrine, which is the drug in an EpiPen. Other medications include antihistamines and corticosteroids. Where appropriate, identifying and avoiding the allergen that leads to angioedema is key to preventing the occurrence of this condition.

I agree

View 1 other reply

ANGIOEDEMA..... POSSIBLY. DUE. TO DRUG. REACTION... SO...... FIXED. DRUG. REACTION

I agree

IT'S A CASE OF.. FDR..

I agree

View 2 other replies

Thanx to all of you for participation and giving valuable opinions Yes it is a c/o FDE it is tinidazole from imidazoles hereby the case is concluded

Thanx dr Partha Sarathi Sahana

FDR mostly sulpha penicillin NSAIDs make allergies card injection efcorlin injection avil

I agree

FDR

I agree

Fixed drug reaction

I agree

View 3 other replies

Drug reaction

Angular cheilitis with Stomatitis. Plenty of B-complex orally. Hiora gel locally.

Valuable opinion

Thanx dr Dinesh Gupta
Load more answers