25 year Male c/o - Eruption around right ankle joint since 1 year Dry Skin, watery and pus discharge from eruption continues, bleeding sometime.. - start with small eruption and now gradually increase.. - itching and scratching continues - eczema increase due to continue itching.. - Anger easily no more information from pt received tell me diagnosis and Suggest treatment?

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

It is wet eczema. I shall give you one short cut for immediate relief of the patient.Must treat with single medicine with single dose according to the symptom similarities. At first take one part of PASSIFLORA Q to 6 parts of olive oil mix gently and apply externally. You will get good result suddenly.

LE DOPPLER POST THE REPORTS DRUG HISTORY...WHAT Rx since one year Scan to r/o Osteomyelitis, DM Send swabs for c/s order cbc esr stool urine AEC IgE HbA1c

Grahities 200

How many dose

View 1 other reply

DIRECTION LT LEGS. KNEES BELLOW. ERUPTION TENDENCY TO. DISCHARGES INCREASE IN GEN.MOISTNESS ERUPTION ECZEMA. SEPIA IS THE REMEDY SIR. IS THE ONLY SCIENTFIC HOMO.ANSWER.

INFECTIVE ECZEMATOID DERMATITIS....YOU FORGET ABOUT ITCH-SCRATCH NONSENSE.THATS A PART OF EVERY DISEASE...GO DEEPER@Dr. Asv Prasad

Thank u Dr iyer for taging. I am of the opinion from the site and appearance of the lesion that it is varicose eczema. The extravasated haemosederin is the offender. External applications prescribed might be contributory. Tackle the overlying and underlying problem . Obvious visible varicose veins are not always necesdary. An incompetent perforating /communicating vein is enough. Go for vascular colour doppler. If what is reported is really pus, secondery bacterial infection due to scratching.,which if violent can be the cause for occassional bleeding. Your group never acknowledged to have efer benifited by my opinion,as they engage themselves in self indulgence, unmindful of probababilities suggested. It is really appalling to think whether they ever need allopathic guidance..etc @ Dr Rajan Iyer.

Graphite'

Thank You @Dr. Ansar Shaikh

Go for TSH , Blood Sugar .. Occupation of pt. Can give Graphitis 30

Thank you @Dr. Neelu Gautam

Constitutional homoeopathic treatment may effective

Sir graphites 1m single dose next day hydrocotyle as q 10 drops tds daily and test for diabetes if you select

Dr Asv. Prasad I always tag Allopathy Drs advice if in doubtful cases.U Allo Drs r. good & response to. r questions.. thanks .a lot lot for.ur reply.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Boil
Diabetes
Eczema
Osteomyelitis

Cases that would interest you