25 yrs old female patient came with the complaint of pain and swelling in the lower right mandibular region since 4 months. Patient took medication but their was no relief. On examination soft swelling is present in the lingual region and submandibular glands are palpable. OPG is taken..please give your diagnosis

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Young female patient, multilocular lesion crossing midline my provisional diagnosis will be central giant cell granuloma

Keratocystic odontogenic tumour.... odontogenic myxoma, ameloblastoma and calcifying epithelial odontogenic cyst as differentials go for fNAC and biopsy

Keratocystic odontogenic tumor Odontogenic myxoma Ameloblastoma Calcifying epithelial odontogenic cyst Biopsy FNAC test

it can b a dentigerous cyst converting in to okc, i c impacted canine in the lower border of mandible in right anterior region

The nice observation

OPG is not clear..... Can get n occlusal done..... Aspirate...... Cgcg..... D/d Okc/ameloblastoma

OPG is clear Dr.

View 1 other reply

Primordial cyst or odontogenic Keratocyst..

Advice FNAC. May be cystic lesion..

aspirate fluid. Might be multicystic swelling.

advice aspiration biopsy and incisional biopsy ...most likely to be central giant cell granuloma according to history , age group and radiographic appearance

Radiolucency present in anterior region of third quadrant ,I think this is cystic swelling.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Central Giant Cell Granuloma
Epithelial
Odontogenic Myxoma
Keratocystic Odontogenic Tumor
Ameloblastoma

Cases that would interest you