25 yrs old lady working in spining industry with this type of lesion on upper eyelid . There is history of reoccurrence of such lesions on both eyes.What is a cause & treatment.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Stye. Rx. 1. Amoxyclav 625mg twice daily for 10days. 2. Topical moxifloxacin eye drops thrice daily. 3. Topical chloramphenicol eye ointment OD at bedtime. 4. Pcm + ibuprofen for pain and fever if present

Thank you sir

Blephritis with recurrent stye need good hygiene ciplox eye oint after washing face cetrilac soap for one month

Is there necessary to do ophthalmic check up right now thanks

View 1 other reply

Recurring Hordeolum or Stye / MC (?)

Thanks

Hordeolum externum without pain is unthinkable They look like molluscum contagiosum

I agree

Stye..? Molluscum contagiosum.?

Thanks

Stye Rt upper.lid.

Thanks

Bcoz of recurrence weshould evaluate for refractive errors&DIABETES STATUS

She is not diabetic I will proceed for refractive errors Thank a lot

Stye because it is recurrent due to her occupational history treatment is hot fomentation systemic amoxiclav 625 BD for 5 days preventive washing hands before touching it to eyes rule out refractive errors too.

I agree

Hordeolum internum. treat with hot fomentation and frequent application of antibiotic drops. Since it is recurring rule out refractive errors. Also ask her to avoid dust , not to rub the eyes often and also to keep the face clean.

Hordeolum. treat with hot fomentation and frequent application of broad spectrum antibiotic drops. Since there is recurrence refractive errors should be ruled out. Also advice her on proper hygiene.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers