Concluded Case

TROPHIC ULCER DUE TO LEPROSY WITH SECONDARY BACTERIAL INFECTION

Presenting an interesting case of 70 years old non-diabetic presented with Figure 1 is 2 years ago. Figures 2-4 present today’s images with X-ray of foot (Figure 5). What will be your clinical diagnosis or DD? Thank you.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
I thank all my colleagues who answered for this case for their valuable opinion. This case was referred as a suspected case of Leprosy for investigation and treatment. Update on this case I will share soon. Thank you.
All Answers
SUGGESTIVE OF MYCETOMA DD CHRONIC. NON. HEALING ULCER.... SECONDARY. TO... CHRONIC ... ECZEMATOUS FUNGAL. INFECTION ..AS ... ... ONYCHOMYCOSIS. / ONYCHOLYSIS..... EVIDENT
Thank you
Provisional diagnosis and DD *Mycetoma ** Chronic non healing ulcer sec to fungal infection or chronic eczema. Needs further investigation and evaluation to conclude and treatment plan.
Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 4 other replies

I thank all my colleagues who answered for this case for their valuable opinion. This case was referred as a suspected case of Leprosy for investigation and treatment. Update on this case I will share soon. Thank you.
IT'S A..CASE OF.. D/D.. * CHRONIC NONHEALING ULCER FOOT.. * DIABETIC ULCER.. * EUMYCETOMA.. NEED'S CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL EVALUATION TO CONCLUDE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT..
Thank you
1...Yes Provisional diagnosis :-MYCETOMA FOOT. 2...Chronic non healing Ulcer. 3...Fungal infection/Chronic eczema.
Thank you
Chronic diabetic ulcer since 2 yrs Adv MRI foot to rule out osteomyelitis
Thank you
Diabetic foot. Needs MRI for further evaluation. Do Colour Doppler.
Thank you
Chronic Ulcer Eczematous innature Planter keratoderma
Thank you
Planter keratoderma dd eczematous dermatitis
Thank you
Plse consider mycetoma feet in DD
Thank you
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you