Concluded Case

26 yrs male presented with chronic dyspnea and cough. fever and increased cough since last 5 days. bil polyphonic wheezing and coarse crepts heard. spo2 70% WBC 32000. Plz comment on cxray.

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Thanks all for comments. Patient has kyphoscoliosis with secondary infection. Patient took discharge due to financial constraints. I can see very deep thoracic sulcus Up to almost left illiac fossa. S shaped scoliotic thoracic spine. Ribs widening and crowding. Left humerus is very thinned out. Overall very poor prognosis.

All Answers

Thanks all for comments. Patient has kyphoscoliosis with secondary infection. Patient took discharge due to financial constraints. I can see very deep thoracic sulcus Up to almost left illiac fossa. S shaped scoliotic thoracic spine. Ribs widening and crowding. Left humerus is very thinned out. Overall very poor prognosis.

Severe scoliosis with convexity to R.hyperinflation bilaterally.crowding of ribs on tight.R apical pleural thickening.

Valuable opinion

Rotation of xray chest Scoliosis with convexity on rt side Crowding of ribs in rt lower zone I don't see any bronchial markings in rt lung field and trachea is pulled to rt Loss of lung volume Suggest total collapse 9f rt lung Lt lung is hyperinflated Pt is hypoxic And leucocytosis suggest sepsis Rt apical pleural thickening is noted

Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

SUGGESTIVE OF . HYPERINFLATION SCOLIOSIS COPD EMPHYSEMA ADVISABLE.... 1. ALL. ROUTINE. INVESTIGATIONS 2. CULTURE AND. SENSITIVITY 3. ECG.....USG

Valuable opinion

Scoliosis with convexity to right at mid thoracic region. Hyperinflation of both lungs. Cardiac shadow is WNL. Right apical pleural thickening. COPD.

Valuable opinion

Diseases Related to Discussion