27 yr female C/o pain in epigastric region since 1 year please share your valuable opinion..

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Usg is suggestive of cholelithiasis This can gi e chr pain in epigastric region with symptoms of dyspepsia Hence Rx treat ppis like long acting pantaprazole with domperidone before bbf Tab udiliv 300mg 1bd Enzymatic preparation after food

Thanx dr Shamim Ahmed

View 3 other replies

* CHOLELITHIASIS ..WITH.. HEPATIC HEMANGIOMA.. RX.. LAPROSCPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY.. HEPATIC HEMANGIOMA NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING TILL COMPLICATIONS.. MEANWHILE TREAT SYMPTOMATICALLY

Tnx Dr Shivraj Agarwal sir

View 2 other replies

Liver hemangioma is usually asymptomatic Gall bladder stone can cause digastric pain Upper GDSCOPY will exclude GERD, peptic ulcer, HP infection. If these are excluded LAP cholecystectomy can be considered

Thank you doctor

Known case of haemangioma of liver mostly beningn with cholelithiasis udiliv 300 bd lft ct3 liver studies with needle core biopsy new HP

Thank you doctor

Plan for Laparoscopic cholecystectomy Lever haemangioma keep as it is until any complication

Thanks Dr Kute Ankush

View 2 other replies

Hemengioma usually benign... Biopsy Cholilithiasis... Lap cholecystectomy

Thank you doctor

Nothing to do Go for Upper G I endoscopy H.pylori test Let me know after report

Thank you doctor

Symptomatic cholelethiasis should undergo Laproscopic cholecystectomy after preoperative workup

Cholelitgiasis. ( gall bladder stone) 13.3x12.2 mm. Need surgery.

I agree with All Doctor's Sir and Ma'am

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you