why.?. case 2

28 year lady is suffering from tuberculosis. As one day she suddenly develop a pain in chest and when she got an x-ray , it was diagnosed with Tuberculosis. Means all her symptoms is latent. She nvr felt anything Before. Mind - sympathetic, do not want to hurt anyone, cry when she see anyone in pain. Ambitious Stress for job . Thirsty Like both sweet and salt but preference is salty food. No perspiration. No dream Sleep normal Appetite loss.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

रोगी राजयक्षमा से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,, बसंत मालती रस स्वर्ण युक्त 1 रत्ती खर्पर भस्म 4 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। चिकित्सा लम्बी चलेगी। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

1) Maha Mrigank Ras 1 tab Shring bhasm 125 mg. Abhrak bhasm sahastraputi 125mg in Siddh Makardhwaj Spl 1 tab. 2) Vasaavleh 5 gm.b.d Chyavan Prash Spl 5 gm.b.d 3) Agastya haritaki 5gm.b.d

Prescribe Miasm also on totality...It is better to avoid it during acute phase.. This case needs in-depth strict individualization so please post detailed history dear.

she have latent latent tuberculosis, so when the vital force goes down the symptom occurs. The term 'incipient tuberculosis' may given in repertory for that situation, make proper totality and gave her a constitutional drug.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Try with constitutional drug // explain Ď.o.t.s and govt guidelines

Valuable opinion

I suggest pulsatilla200 for opening da case as she seems mild nd sensitive....she might have followed deighting as common at her age as a result she lowed her resistence..instruct her to take good diet along vdh ALFA ALFA MT.go for phosphorus. 200.

Might be phosphorus. But need more symptoms. Take case properly. A well taken case is half cured.

I also reached to Phosphorus .but considering other Doctors opinion as well

View 1 other reply

Rx Tuberculinum 1mRepeat once a month

Thank you doctor

Because of before she suffered comes in contact with any tubercular pts.

I had asked.. but no according to her.

View 1 other reply

Cal cab ,cal phos 6x

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you