Concluded Case

FRACTURE OF Tibia fibular bone

YESTERDAY PATIENT FALL FROM SCOOTY... WHAT WOULD BE TREATMENT FOR THIS TYPE OF FRACTURE .. ? @

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Give RICE first aid. R - rest, temporarily immobilize it. I - ice application to reduce swelling. C - compression. E - elevation. This is necessary to help prevent pressure symptoms at site of trauma. Start an IV line access, refer the patient to orthopedic surgeon.
All Answers
Give RICE first aid. R - rest, temporarily immobilize it. I - ice application to reduce swelling. C - compression. E - elevation. This is necessary to help prevent pressure symptoms at site of trauma. Start an IV line access, refer the patient to orthopedic surgeon.
Complete fracture of radius &ulna Refer to orthopaedic surgeon For better recovery, can give lakshadi guggulu 2tds, pravala and mukta pishti each 500mg bd
Patient is referred to Orthopaedics.. but generally wanna know . Is cast will heal this or there is a need of Plates & screw.??
I think ORIF( open reduction with internal fixation) will be needed. It is usually indicated lower extremity fractures, fracture with displacement, in neurovascular compromise, open fractures. And maybe few others as well, I am not well informed at present.
Swelling is reduced applied ice pack.. Is cast will heal the fracture?
? # Refer to higher CENTER for orthopedic surgeon opinion
Case of fracture so refer to orthopaedics
Refer to the Orthopedic Surgeon....
ओर्थोपेडिक सर्जन से सम्पर्क करें।
Refer to orthopaedic surgeon.
Refer to orthopaedic surgeon
Load more answers