Concluded Case

Trposier's Virchow "s nodes - Advanced malignancy

A 75 years old came in O.P.D with weight loss , loss of appetite, and APD . No other significant history. On General Physical examination a lump was palpable in left supraclavicular area . On F.N.A C it turned out to be adenocarcinoma or metastasis in left supraclavicular node . Also called Troisier's sign or Virchow 's node. It was a case of Carcinoma of stomach with distant metastasis. The aim of case presentation is to emphasize that how important is general physical examination in all cases with such history. Considering a poor socio- economic status of the,patient-

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
I do agree with you that proper history taking and clinical examination with clinical aptitude has got a great role to come to a provisional diagnosis. In my time almost in middle of my carrier Ultrasography came in market and I was working in mafaswal township we got the access of USG in mid nineties or early nineties so we had to depend on history and clinics ater that came CT and MRI and different types of CT 2D/ PECT etc. Still now I face lot of problem to interpreted CT and MRI. Still I have to manage. I think clinical aptitude is the basic thing to be a clinician.
All Answers
I do agree with you that proper history taking and clinical examination with clinical aptitude has got a great role to come to a provisional diagnosis. In my time almost in middle of my carrier Ultrasography came in market and I was working in mafaswal township we got the access of USG in mid nineties or early nineties so we had to depend on history and clinics ater that came CT and MRI and different types of CT 2D/ PECT etc. Still now I face lot of problem to interpreted CT and MRI. Still I have to manage. I think clinical aptitude is the basic thing to be a clinician.
Valuable opinion
Government of all state have fund or there is Ayushman Bharat so ask to get ADVANTAGE after meet to Concerned District authorities
Thank you doctor