Concluded Case

DR SEPURI KRISHNA MOHAN, ENDOCRINOLOGIST VIDEO ON COVID19 PART 1.

Dear friends and fellow Colleagues, Good morning all. The admins of Curofy had requested me to prepare a Video on COVID 19. Let's discuss a little bit about COVID-19. This video is Introduction part 1. I have given a brief about Coronavirus in this video. The next video will be posted Tomorrow which will include the symptomatic part. Please go through my Video and share your valuable feedback and suggestions. Regards and thanks, Dr. Sepuri Krishna Mohan

51 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Very nice sir.Feeling blessed to see you after a very along time.Stay safe sir
All Answers
Nice informative and useful post
Thanks Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 4 other replies

Very nice info sir.... Sir Cuba drs r also giving successful tt wd d help of interferon alpha 2 b medicine... They also claim china had also use such drug on d pts of Covid 19...So why not giving support and listening America and other countries of dis matter...?..... And one thing sir... What s d potential role of Hydrochloriquine drug in Covid 19 ?
Dear Dr Shah, What you said is absolutely correct dear Dr Shah. Cubans are against Americans per se. Regarding HCQ, it curtails replication of the COVID 19 and reduces the Virulence of the COVID19. Thanks for your kind interaction. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

View 1 other reply

Useful information Thank you for sharing@Dr. Sepuri Krishna Mohan sir ji
You're most welcome dear Dr Simmi
Very nice sir.Feeling blessed to see you after a very along time.Stay safe sir
Thanks a lot dear Abhishek
Very informative and useful information sir. Regards
Valuable opinion
Helpful information Sir. Thanks for sharing.
You're most welcome dear Dr Neha
Nice and p very useful info.
Thank you doctor
Good & informative post sir
Nice information. Thanks.
Valuable opinion
Good sir inforamative..
Thanks
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you