Concluded Case

Seasonal Allergic Cold & Cough With Mild Tonsillitis & Throat Pain

Hello docs, Greeting of the day! Below mentioned reports are of 4 year child suffering from low Immunity and recurrent infection n illnesses. He is extremely week and sensitive to atmosphere change with lack of appetite.. Born in 2014 altered in age of 3 months got jaundice after six month readmitted with increased WBC count... From birth to till now he has taken lots of medicine... I'm quit worried about his health... Can you please help me to treat him with Naturopath or Ayurveda

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
It was Seasonal Allergic Cough & Cold with mild to moderate Tonsillitis, Oesophagial inflammation, Fever & Throat Pain & Swelling. I have Resolved This Problem with Natural Hone Remedies Within 2 Months Thanks for Your Support
All Answers
Sir start with Arvindasava 3ml 2times Than Kumar kalyanaka rasa 1 Geriforte sryp Swamla compound 1tsp with milk Giloy satva It's very good combination sir
Kumar kalyan ras Amrutarishta Amruta satva Syp septilin Syp immubuilt / immumod Mahasudarshan kwath
Constitutional homoeopathic treatment may be effective
Ashwagandha and giloy are best for immunity
Thank you doctor
Good effort
It was Seasonal Allergic Cough & Cold with mild to moderate Tonsillitis, Oesophagial inflammation, Fever & Throat Pain & Swelling. I have Resolved This Problem with Natural Hone Remedies Within 2 Months Thanks for Your Support
Amrita Ghana satva pinch bd with honey x 21 days, Syp Aptivate 1tsf bd before meals, Haridra khanda churna 1tsf bd with milk x 21days, Suvarna prashana on every pushya nakshatra.
Amrita Ghana satva pinch bd with honey x 21 days, Syp Aptivate 1tsf bd before meals, Haridra khanda churna 1tsf bd with milk x 21days, Suvarna prashana on every pushya nakshatra.
Load more answers