Front line warriors #Doctors

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
That depends upon your requirement. If you feel - you don't have enough money- you can increase your fees. But my personal opinion- is that all senior doctors of our age group, do not require more money , as we have earned enough to sustain remaining life. At least- I am not in favour of increasing the fee - because for me it would be additional tax levied upon people who are already cash crunched . In fact - working in COVID era it self is one life time challenge for doctors. We should- contribute our bit to the nation. But I am of the opinion that all doctors attending COVID patients in Govt hospitals should be paid double salary , which will give them further motivation to serve . Thanks
Thank you @Dr. Parveen Yograj sir. Your each sentence motivate us. I'm also not in favour of increasing my fee. But some of my colleague told me to increase that's why i've put this question. Thanks a lot sir.

View 2 other replies

If you are competent and give services to the patient- money automatically flows. There is no need to charge extra in this time of crisis for everyone. It you have good intentions- god will always help you .Just that there is risk of COVID- 19 , one increases the fee dims not justified. If you contract COVID- no private hospital is going to attend you and even money cannot save you in critical condition. So keep good intentions. Money can be garnered by so many unethical practices, but I have not seem money helped people in USA , Italy , England, Germany etc . So post COVID scenario of private practice is going to be very tough . One have to change the attitude towards life.
Thank you doctor
Though I am in government services, and I don't have any private association , but I still feel... bloody you are risking your everything for a 500/- Extraction or 50k Full mouth flap surgery...all the people who are pretending to be nice, I can tell one thing, you guys will be the first raise the fee....u will need to buy UV unit, upgrade your suction, install HEPA filters...plus work under constant fear and stress... your good faith won't last a fortnight...so this situation is the perfect opportunity to raise the standards of your practice as well as change the mindset of the patients about dentistry...keep this shit piece of advice or chuck it off... choice is personal.
I'm agree with you sir. Thank you to change my opinion sir.
I think in current scenario where there will be requirement of requisites like PPE, N95 mask, high speed suction etc etc Pt charges have to be hiked accordingly few cases where patient cannot afford might be an exception but in long run to maintain the standard of protocol minimal charges should be increased.
Thank you doctor
No.. Stick to ethics. Medical proffession is a earning and service to man kind too Patients are our bread provider ( ANNADATA)..we should always remember that... Principal of demand and supply not applicable in our sector except attending emergencies.
Thank you @Dr. Dineshchandra Sharma sir. You're absolutely right. I'm also not going to increase any treatment cost by the name of COVID-19. Thank you sir for putting your valuable opinion.
I think instead of increasing fees or treatment rates... It's the time to upgrade ur private practice or clinics which is beneficial (safety) for both the doctor and patient.
Thank you doctor
Why not ? As usual people ready to buy a mobile of 20k in covid but reluctant to give 10% hike of ur fees ..then we would be selfish. .taking advantages etc
Thank you @Dr. Debabrata Maity sir
It is depend person to person. AT PRESENT SITUATION I WILL NOT INCREASE THE FEE. BECAUSE MANY FAMILY HEADS HAVE LOST THEIR JOB
Thank you @Dr. Ramesh Kumar Singh sir
No never pt is our my baap it takes time to settle so successful be cool lots of people don't gets sucess
Thank you @Dr. Mansukh Shah sir, thank you again to share your success trick sir.
Yup.... obviously, bcs who is for PPE , N95 n99, fumigation unit, extrama power & your COVID insurance.
Thank you @Dr Abhishek Dubey sir
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you