Concluded Case

CAL CARB IN MULTIPLE PATHOLOGIES.>

MRS SAHASTRABUDDHE aged 65 years husband Dr son Dr stuntch allopaths came to me for homoeopathic medical treat7when couple of times my old patient requested to them as he could not bear to sow the sufferings and agony of the old lady with 2 dotors in the family Past couple of years he saw the agony of the lady as she suffered from couple of chronic illnesses and now he found her bed ridden due to multiple joint pains and involvements hindering her from house work and health On history taking she told me she suffered by following illnesses and compelled to be under allopathic treatment by either her husband dr or son 1 eczema dorsum of rt foot.... suppressed 2 cervical erosion... hysterectomy... suppression 3 typhoid fever....blood sepsis...suppressed 4 leucorrhoea.... suppressed 5 pulmonary tb effusion.... suppressed 6 gall bladder stones...gall bladder removed 7joint pains under rheumatologist 8 goitre.... endocrinology 9 hair falling of leeding to baldness partial I wonder how she survied with somany suppressions and felt pity how on allopathic fraternity for egoistic attitude to compell organism for year's togather of agony and ruthlessness From above h/o case was tried to repirtarised using a mobile app of Phatak as it is wonderful for a pathological cases She remained under my treatment for 14 months and left completely curedby of her goiter and joint troubles with CAL CARB ONLY WHICH SHE RECEIVED IN 1M AND LATER 10M POTENCIES AT INFREQUENT INTERVALS AND TOTAL REPLACEMENT OF BALDNESS DUE TO HAIR LOSS AT THE END ALLOPATHIC DRS REMAINED AMAZE AND MUTE SEEING HER AT THE END AUDE APERE DR HARISH MODI MBBS...MUMBAI. 5

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Dr God bless u ,u cured people ,the way God treat
All Answers
Dr God bless u ,u cured people ,the way God treat
Thank you doctor
How the knowledge and using the proper tool assists the physician and his patients, congratulations sir.
Thank you doctor
Aude sapere! Interesting case Doctor.
Thank you doctor
Better Explaination & Recovery!
Thank you doctor
Keep it up
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you