Your Impression. AYUSH MANAGEMENT. . 65 yr old male with this type of lesion with swelling since 3 days. h/o some woody pointed material pierced while working in farm. AFTER that dressing done at PHC thirce but no response...(inj. T.T. was given) today came to me for rescue. all necessary investigations done and are WNL ... .

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Aagantuj vrana do nimb khadiradi kwath dhawan tell patient to elivate the leg. Start Khadiraristam trifala guggulu gandhak rasayan haridra capsules and do jatyadi tail dressing
It is caused by wood having snake poison I have see sucha case before 1.5yr.ago lachis.30 tds silica 6x nd gunpowder 200
Cellulitis ....use heavy antibiotics injectipn ceftriaxone and amikacine
Rx Silicea 30 QDS Till relief
Silicea gun powder calendula
According to Ayurveda we will diagnose this case as Dushta Vruna We will advise Prakshalana with Triphala Kshaya Dressing with Jatyadi Ghrita Triphala Guggulu 1 tab BD Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu 1 tab BD Khadirarishta 20ml BD with equal quality of water Punarnavamool Churna 1gm + Trikatu Churna 1gm + Haridra Khand 1gm + Abhrak Bhasma 50mg = BD with luke warm water
Clean the wound properly, remove all slough with CALENDULA Q... and also use it as a medicated bandage lightly wrapped around the feet.Change dressing every 12hours. Orally I would suggest Gunpowder 200/tds/one month.
Dr try cleaning his wounds.First if I am wrong pls pardon me.Put few drops of hydrogen peroxide to remove debris.It looks like ulcer .see if t foreign body is lodged inc
I&D Krayen start antibiotics
Triphala kwath wash. Apply first honey and keep open for few minutes and again wash with Triphala kwath. Apply Jatyadi ghruta . Oral gandhaka rasayan and aragvadadi kashaya.
Clean with white edges
आधुनिक मेडिसिन में चिकित्सा शुरू करें। Inj moncef iv for 5 dey Tab Brufen and wysilon BD for 5 dey.Drresing with Betaden
Load more answers