3 December 2020-International Day of Persons with Disabilities

1 in 160 children are identified as on the autism spectrum and 450 million people are living with a mental condition worldwide. Still, people with disabilities are 3 times more likely to be denied health care. What barriers these people face when they attempt to access healthcare?

14 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

My personal view is Autism has a parental factor. These children may be traumatised psychologically in infancy itself. Prevalence of other mental conditions in numbers like 450 million indicates a sick society that drives some people mad. Sensitive people are affected easily by the environment they live in. Insensitive people may thrive, but they ruin the world unaware of what they are doing.

Actually yes this is very much useful to share A disabled person is always treated as someone who has a substantial and long term adverse effects on his/her ability to carry out normal day to day activities,it's bcoz of or reason for unmet health care were always lack of money,mild to severe symptoms as treated normally,and inaccessible transportation in decreasing order of frequency,which is almost is dead idea towards disable person

Informative and educative post. But few must be prevented by immunization and various other methods.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

My view is different I have soft corner & mental attachment with this pt Sometimes history problem Difficulty in travelling

First n foremost do we recognise all disabled persons? Even if we do so we pity most of them, are we ready to give our little time for them. My country does not have enough infrastructure to deal with them. Making them enable to earn their exsistance will mostly remove the problems associated.

USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE UPDATE

Informative

Great ,it's love for fellow being

Nice information

Useful very important

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you