30 year old male, 10 day history of diarrhoea and reduced oral intake, presented with lethargy and ongoing abdominal cramps. No respiratory symptoms, but O2 sats noted to be on the lower side, exertional O2 sats dropped to 86%. No past medical history of note, normal white cell count, not lymphopenic, urea 18.9 mmol/L, creatinine: 489 µmol/L, amylase 600 (30-118), ALT: 65, CRP: 100, Trop I 267 (0-46). Chest X-ray as shown. What do you think the patient is suffered from?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Cardiomegaly Rt paracardiac border hazziness Chest xray is presenting ground glass appearance Rt trachea pulled to rt Lab investigations are raised amylase and creatinine crp deranged Lfts enzyme Trop i +ve sp02 86% This picture suggest myocarditis with pancreatitis Likely complications of covid19 infection

Thanx dr Sandeep S

View 6 other replies

Can Emphysema Cardiomegaly B/L middle & lower lobe pneumonitis Ground glass appearance Rt side collapse consolidation lower zone paracardic region ARDS ? COVID infection

Cardiomegaly,compromised renal function,pancreatitis with hypoxia.R sided paracardiac haziness.present scenario,think of covid infection.

Very likely to be a case of COVID in view of.... * Cardiomegely... * Fequencies of motions.. * Exreme elevarion in S.Amylase & In S.Cretenine...indicate hepeto- renal systems are badly compromised.. Needs to be admited in coronaव ward after testing and till than strict follow up distancing mandate.

Rt paracardiac lobulated opacity seen. Kerleys line seen. Rt middle lobar atelectasis/ consolidation/ myocarditis. Adv Echo CD and CT thorax.

Cardiomegaly dd mass inrt lower base hrct 2 decho trop i positive myocardial infarction with heart failure pancreatitis

Probably covid19

* Cardiomegaly ** Emphysema / COVID infection. ECHO AND CT THORAX ADVISABLE.

Thanks Dr Pushkar Bhomia

Agreed with Dr.Pushker B

AGE with pancreatitis with MI D/d atypical presentation of Covid 19

Pancreatitis , myocarditis with pneumonitis Adv Viral markers

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you