age 26 yrs m pt he occurs this kind of abcess on left eye brow by birth, and he treated by surgery two times,but it couldn't successful, all investigations are normal, plz suggest me ur valuable Dx and Rx

12 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
1) Mahalakshmi vilas Ras swarn 1 tab Rasmanikya 50 mg. Gandhak Rasayan 1 tab Kam dudha Ras moti 1 tab 2) Khadirarishta 1 tsf Mahamanjishthadi kwath 1 tsf b.d.p..c 3) Neosporin H ophthalmic oint locally 4) Panchtikt ghrit 5 gm. with mishri and go ghrit b.d
Add... trifala guggul kanchanar guggul
Might be congenital orbital abscess turning into fistulas. Very tough to be treated by medicines. CT scan of frontal sinuses which will better reveal the routes of the fistulas.
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Kaishor guggul 1 BD kanchanar guggul 1 BD panchtikat ghrit guggul 1 BD sutsekhar Ra's 2 BD N apply Haramalham ( Baidyanath ) like beladona plaster N warm by hot water babe.
3d ct of orbital n related area, then Again I n D, mess ol pus pockets, advice heiger antibiotics. T. Linzolid 5001bd
Is it movable? May be I&D can cure the abscess? What are you planning @Dr. M.s.b Babu
It is dermoid cyst can be treated by agnikarm &ksharkerm+proper ayurvedic medicine after procedure done
Dr.Babu sir ,can u show the prescription of internal med.given after opration.
Sadya Rakta mokshan and virechan surely I&D on if pakva-avastha
Eleptim leaves paste as warm with soak apply as poultice then id
Raktamokshan is better t/t of such abc
Load more answers