31 year male patients was undergone KS Management 3 month back for Bhagandara and Management was going well... But Unfortunately patient is migrating to other state for his new job, so unable to continue the KS thread change..... So, One of my friend referred this case for procedure, I found the track is reduced to 4-5 cm, I followed @Dr. P. G. Shah sir method and done Chedana karma followed by Ksharodak Prakshalana... And now planned the management for Agantuja Vruna.... Please share your valuable opinion on this case.... Given Analgesics, Pratap Lankeshwar Rasa and Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu Triphala Kashaya for Prakshalana and Jatyadi Tailam for dressing... Anything else?

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dear Dr Hemanth Exicion is good, it seems that there is negligible distance from external opening to anal canal. What is the harm in religation? Thanks With regards

Sir, I didn't touched the sphincter, just removed the fibrous track and applied the Apamarga Ksharodak

View 2 other replies

Superb sir.....yes if int.opening easily fitted....so we can do chedan karma easily.... Great job @Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir..!

That's great

रसोत 5 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने से पहले दूध में मिलाकर सेवन कराएं निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Pl add ayurvedic antibiotic suitable along with. Best luck. Regards.

This Patient be treated strictly by Ksharsootra method utherwise it must be recurrent .This is my 30 yrs experience of this Ksharsootra method in Fistule in ano

Yes sir Absolutely agreed to your opinion

View 27 other replies

Congratulations Great job sir

Good YUKTI you applied here dr Hemanth,,

Great sir

I agree with dr Jagdish ji

Thank you doctor

Dr.Hemant Adhikari mentioned in his case presentation “I followed @Dr.P.G.Shahs method .Thats why I am asking.

Sir, I have done Chedana what PG Shah sir prefer to do
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you