How to select potency/correct dose in homeopathy

#cap-bhms 2020 selection of proper dose If I get a case with clarity of symptoms (has clear sensation, modalities, aetiology etc., which are difficult to find in drug dependence case). I take the following approach MTEK is a useful memory aid for arriving at a correct prescription. M = Miasmatic totality T= Totality of symptoms E= Essence should include gestures, postures, behaviour etc.) K = Keynotes (which should encompass PQRS symptoms, refer aphorism153 and aphorism209 of Hahnemann's Organon) When the above criteria are considered and the steps below followed, a correct prescription can be made Step-I : Make the Miasmatic diagnosis of the case i.e., ascertain the surface miasm. Step-II : Assess the Totality of Symptoms + Essence + Keynotes and PORS (if any) of the case and formulate the indicated remedy. Step-III. Ensure that the indicated remedy covers the surface miasm, as diagnosed in Step-I Step-IV: Administer the remedy, which encompasses the miasm as well as the totality of symptoms. Ref. :- classical homeopathy for an inpatient world rapid classical prescription

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Nice explanation dr megha
Thank you doctor
Ya much informative dr
Thank you doctor
Nice information
Thank you doctor
Much informative
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you