32 years male having local lower back pain, not constant, more pain after prolonged sitting, no radicular symptoms, 90 kg weight and 6 feet height,I started with posture correction, weight loss and active participation in sports, swimming and simple back care exercises for core muscle strengthning...wats your advice...?plz share your opinions....

LikeAnswersShare

Spondylolisthesis L5S1 grade 1

Spondylolisthesis of L5-S1 Need Mackenzie exantension exercise And weight reduction

Spondylolisthesis of L5 over S1. Continue the same treatment. Weight management and postural correction is very important.

Spondylolisthesis of L5 over S1

He is obese patient & obesity is major cause for most Low back pain so whatever the treatment ur doing pls continue with the same & weight reduction it's very important to reduce maximum load from the spine &more concentrate on lower back core muscle & prefer more hydro therapy ( swimming exercises)

For me Xray looks like no obvious anterior listhesis rather I m thinking of retro listhesis of L5 over S1 Take Dynamic X-rays of LS spine in Flexion and extension and also Xray LS Spine OBLIQUE look for Be headed Scottish Sign Can be managed Physiotherapy and corset and neuronal blocker MRI Will give more information

X ray looks normal.. needs back strengthening exercises and analgesics

Spondylolisthesis of L5 s1 back strength exercise plank exercise also help to strengthen core msl. Nd Ift for pain relief use ls belt

Your treatment is good... Give to some ergonomic advise --don't bending from the back ----- avoid prolong sitting -- and other advise to related his work ...

We can advice for mackenzie approach for back extension.

As it's G 1 anterolisthesis L5-S1 and increased lumber lordosis, extension exercise may worsen the problem so in my opinion treatment plan should be aimed to increase core stability, increase. Abdominal strength, flexon exercise (knee to chest), post pelvic tilt, iliopsoas release(MFR), static gluteal contraction, pectoral stretching, shoulder retractor strengthening, Electrotherapy- hot water fermentation and IFT, Stabilizer- LS belt postural correction and proper ergonomics

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion