32 years old male with recurrent skin condition two or three episodes per month for last one year.. Diagnosis and management???

LikeAnswersShare

Check blood sugar levels. And also rule out immunodeficiency disorders and H/O steroid intake .Multiple Boils .One of them ay requìre Incision drainage . Antibiotics for 10 days .Purodil, an Ayurvedic preparation 2 tsf BD for 2 months

Infected sebaceous cyst,R/o diabetes,I/D required.

This is an infected subecious cyst as evidenced by punctum and signs of inflammation. Needs I and D under antibiotic cover and excision under LA at a later date to prevent the recurrence.

Check blood sugar level. Carbuncle Amoxyclav Antihistamines Antiinflammatory Antioxidants Mucipirocin ointment

looks like viral infection

FURUNCULOSIS.

? CARBUNCLE.. NEED'S.. BS..ANTIBIOTICS WITH..NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT.. I&D .. SOS.. BSR..HBA1C..

1st picture Infected Sebeceous cyst 2nd Folliculitis

looks like abcess check rbs & cbc adv tb linezolid 600md 12 hrly tab chymoral forte 8 hrly tab aceclopara sp 12 hrly tab rantac d 12 hrly total medicine Given for 7 to 14 days

Topical improving Oral amocyclav Hot wet fomentation Check blood glucose level Mupirocin to ne applied to all nails umblicus and nares to eradicate commensal

Blood glucose levels r normal

Infected sebacious cyst,excised it

Load more answers