34yrs, right breast lump 2x2 cm below areola. mobile. FNAC for openion please.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Fibroadenoma. Epithelial hyperplasia. Papillary hyperplasia. Focal atypia. SUSPICIOUS CATEGORY OF BREAST CYTOLOGY. ?ADH ?DUCT PAPILLOMA WITH ATYPICAL EPITHELIAL HYPERPLASIA. SUG.CLINICAL CORRELATION MAMMOGRAPHY EXCISION BIOPSY

- Cells are in papillary fronds over haemorrhagic background - hypercellular - Cellular atypia - bland ovoid/ round nuclei( few shows nuclear grooves) - nuclear pleomorphism Papillary lesion of breast. D/D. 1.Intraductal papillary carcinoma 2.Invasive papillary carcinoma 3.Intraductal papilloma with -atypical hyperplasia -DCIS -LCIS 4.Encapsulated/Solid papillary carcinoma 5.Invasive micropapillary carcinoma However clinical evaluation, imaging study, biopsy and IHC for needful.

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Benign Breast Disease with Atypical Cells Suggestive of Fibroadenoma Advise biopsy study which will be helpful......

@@Dr. Swapan Biswas Sir..Plz.update the final diagnosis .

I am also not sure about final diagnosis. Clinically lump was movable like fibroadenoma but it was under the aeripla and cytological findings are suspicious. If I get biopsy report I will inform later.

View 1 other reply

Fibroadenoma

Intra ductal papilloma.

duct epithelial hyperplasia

Fibroadenoma of breast

Fibro adenoma

Load more answers