38 yrs female complained of pus discharge from left ear since 15 days Yellowish discharge reduced hearing History of swimming in pool 1 month back swelling of ear painful on touch All generals are normal desire- sour things aversion- sweets menses- normal no leucorrhoea Suggestion doctors

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

In this case :Yellowish thick discharge, left side, reducing hearing indicate -- Pulsatilla, Swelling indicates Apis, pus in the ear and painful to touch indicates Heparsulph, pus in the ear, below ear redness and red spots and scars are seen which indicates Merc sol too, thick Yellowish pus after swimming indicates also Kalisulph. It is not a chronic case. So any one of the above medicine will give you the result. In such cases for ladies, l generally apply only Pulsatilla. Most of the cases cure not all. Some cases become chronic with thin pus with smell, then we useSilicea and get result without any failure. If any body desires, he may use Kalisulph 6x, 12x with the selected medicine, which gives better result.

What a wonderful explanation

For reduce hear 15-20min daily kapalbhati and anulom vilom pranayama and kanishthika and ring finger ke middle me press kre Chandraprabha vati, Shilajit rasayan and sarivadyadi vati 1-1vati bd after meals with water isse ear flowing me relief hota For pus kayakalp oil Dale and kayakalp vati,arogya vati and giloyghan vati le For pain Sudarshan ark ear me dale

Cellulitis wd sec inf

कान को साफ कर लें और फिर उस में समुद्र फैन का पाउडर बनाकर भर दें। सारिवादि वटी 2 सुबह शाम जल से सेवन कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

SUGGESTIVE. OF CELLULITIS WITH SECONDARY. INFECTION .. SWIMMER'S. ITCH

Before to suggest any prescription,is it not a question,witch one portion of the ear is growing pus factors.?. Needs more investigation.

Swimmers ear Kali sulph covers symptoms

Pulsatilla

Kali sulp may be effective

Give silicia 1m and Kali sulph

Load more answers