Concluded Case

SCROTAL DERMATITIS

39 years male severe itching on SCROTAL area since 1 month. Burning sensation on that area, oozing present. Diagnosis and treatment?

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Hello friends, good answers. See the visual, shows thickened skin with peeling of skin, scratch marks and inflammatory lesions. It's SCROTAL DERMATITIS with ECZIMATISATION due to continue scratching. TREATMENT: 1) Avoid topicals and CONTACT allergens. 2) Dip the part into lukewarm water with salt for 10 mts daily 3) momentasome with fusidate night only. 4) Tab fexofenadine 180 mg daily night. 5) tab Azithromycin 250 mg bid for 5 days. 6) tab methyl prednisone 8 mg daily for 3 days followed by 4 mg for 5 days. And follow 4mg alternative days until clear the lesions. 7) In my clinic, I am using DERMOJET trams for fast results.

All Answers

Hello friends, good answers. See the visual, shows thickened skin with peeling of skin, scratch marks and inflammatory lesions. It's SCROTAL DERMATITIS with ECZIMATISATION due to continue scratching. TREATMENT: 1) Avoid topicals and CONTACT allergens. 2) Dip the part into lukewarm water with salt for 10 mts daily 3) momentasome with fusidate night only. 4) Tab fexofenadine 180 mg daily night. 5) tab Azithromycin 250 mg bid for 5 days. 6) tab methyl prednisone 8 mg daily for 3 days followed by 4 mg for 5 days. And follow 4mg alternative days until clear the lesions. 7) In my clinic, I am using DERMOJET trams for fast results.

Scrotal dermatitis with eczema

Seborrheic dermatitis of the scrotum. Halobetasone with Gentamycin Liquid paraffin to apply. Antihistamines.

Good job doc

Eczematous dermatitis

Thanks dr sunita

eczematous dermatitis of scrotal skin rx local application of dipgenta cream and oral antihistamine. local application of aloe Vera. dd seborrhoeic dermatitis. .

This is scrotal dermatitis. .treat wd halotop S ointment with antihistamines for itching and liquid paraffin and antifungal powder...and take care of personal hygiene ....nd avoid undergarments at night time

Seborroic dermatitis

Scrotal dermatitis ? Seborrhiec ? Related to right clothing

Seborrheic dermatitis Apply liquid prafin regularly And oint Halotop S (bid) Regards

Eczematus Dermatitis.

Scrotal dermatitis

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you