Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

A 52-year-old man with a 2-year history of progressive symptoms including gait disturbance, hyperreflexia, muscle weakness, skeletal muscle atrophy, spasticity, and upper motor neuron dysfunction consistent with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Can we do anything in alternative approach for such case? Nadi vata pradhana pitta dushti Prakriti kapha vata Agni avara bala Mala sama Jihva sama

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Immidiatly start DIP diet invented in The China Study Breakfast- 4 kind of seasonal fruits (Weight * 10 in grams )before 12 PM Lunch Plate 1 3-4 kind of raw vegetable of choice can be eat raw as salad by garnishing with black salt & lemon (weight * 5) Plate 2 If require after plate 1 then can be taken normal home made food with Less oil & Salt. Dinner Same as in Lunch Moreover Juice of 3-4 green leaves like Basal,Mint,Drumstick & Spinach (Equal to body weight in grams)with adding pinch of black salt,Ginger &lemon)preferably on morning. Its Trusted formula to correct electrolyte,mineral & all macro & micro nutrient. With addition its fully alkaline diet that will Normalize Homeostasis of d body. You can contact me personally for any further query.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis as there is neurogenic lession so in ayurveda ashwagandha is best to heal such lessions and as he also has multiple infarcts so his condition can be improved but may not be possible to cure. i have a case under my treatment whom i tried ginkoba biloba, brahmi vati swarn yukta vrihat vat chintamani ras tagar initially got no response but gradually after about a month with addition of abhrak sahastraputi there was remarkable improvement. you can study these along with vach and shankhpushpi.
There's no cure for ALS. Still treatments are available to help control symptoms and avoid complications. Supportive treatments like physical therapy, nutritional diet, psychiatric consult can help along with meds.
Brahmi Vati Smriti Sagar Rasa Ashwagandha Churna Jatamansyadi Kwath Shankh Pushpi Syrup Avippatikar Churna Shirodhara with Brahmi Oil Full Body Abhyanga with Mahamash Tail and Swedan.
Shirodhara with barhmi tail Full body abhyang with mahamash tail and swedan Manasmitra vatkam Ashvganda + saraswath +mulethi - 3gm with milk Dhanvantram capsule
Watermelon and drumstick soup, sprouts, peanuts, citrus fruit pineapple with black pepper lemongrass decoction alkaline diet no processed or fermented foods
Causticum,Phosphorus,Cocculus,Gelsemium, Aconite,Nux vomica ,Plumbum metallicum ,Arg nit , Op, kp can work ...give after differentiating it
Brahmi vati Aswagandha churna Saraswataristha Arogyavardhani vati GILOY GHAN VATI Avipittikar churna Proper diet management
Cousticum 1M Rhustox 1M Gelsemiun 1m Alternative use
Causticum200/Rhushtox 200/Kaliphos,12x.BID
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you