40 year male with hair loss ...initially mild but gradually increasing ....pic showing hair loss of 2 month .....ointment tacrolimus and mintop lotion applying for last 1 month but size of hair loss increasing day by day ..... history of seborrheic dermatitis for last many years ....for which keraglo AD shampoo and elocon lotion applying....what should be done for alopecia ??

LikeAnswersShare

AGREE WITH DR DHARA SIR 1.ADD DEROBIN (COAL TAR SALI. ACID DIANTRANOL) LOCALY FOR 5-10 MIN IN NIGHT THEN WASH IT 2.ORAL STEROIDS SHORT COURCE 3.ORAL ANTIHISTAMINIC SOS 4.INTRALESIONAL TRIAMCINOLONE MAY BE GIVEN IF NOT RESPONDING TO ABOVE TREATMENT 5.SOME DRS ALSO PREFER TOPICAL RETINOIC ACID 0.5 TO IRRITATE SKIN OF SCALP ALL THIS COMBINED TREATMWNT DEFINATLY GIVE RESULT IN 1-2 MONTHS

Thanks

Alopecia areata. Hair in effected area showing exclamation mark appearance.

I agree with Dr.S Dhara.

Alopecia areata.

I agree with Dr.S. Dhara , alopaecia areata. Intralesional Trimicilone ( kenacort) . Which can be repeated after 4 weeks , along with Treatment of SD . I had seen excellent results after intralesional injections. I would be happy to know from Dr. Dhara , The reason of grey hairs developing in the lesion after injection in some cases.

@Dr. Sudeep Kumar -tricoscopy reveals the clear pic tht hair follicles are inside or not .if hair follicles are visible PRP & mesotherapy & laser gives the best result to pt

Ok.....Thanks

Vertex....Androgenic Alopecia do HORMONE TFT.HbA1c

Alopecia areata...intralesional steroid will help .

Alopecia are at High potency steroids locally

Alopecia areata. Local steroid injection.

Load more answers