40 years femal suffaring form back pain and neck pain nimnus In hands what is treet ment

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

GRIBA BASTI WITH MAHA NARAYAN TAILA + MAHA VISHAGARVA TAILA + NIRGUNDI TAILA. NADI SEDANA WITH RASANA . Bt batchintamani ras. .ekangavir ras. .maharasanadi kawth. .mridu birachan regularly with eranda taila.

It's help to reduce disc bulge or foramen stenosis ???? If yes then how?? Please guide me sir Thanks.

View 1 other reply

@Dr. Prem Kumar sir. .pre Panchakarma procedure is the best choice of treatment in case. Or we can start with lakshadi guggul, ava guggul, Kaisor guggul , praval pisti. This is completely my personal view and I am getting very good results.

If the patient is having drastic pain then go with option if surgery instead of passing valuable time

Thank you

Grivabasti. Avoid junk, fermented, sour food. Cap.palsineuron 2-2-2 Cap.Kineaz 1-0-1 Cap.orthostrong 0-0-1

Thank you sir

बृहत वातचिन्तामणी रस स्वर्ण युक्त,1 रत्ती भर शहद के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं।लहशुनादि गुगल 1 ग्राम, महारास्नादि क्वाथ 25 ग्राम के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

Cervical spondylitis with Lumbago. Give CERVILON & LUMBATONE SOFT GEL CAP.(AVN FORMULATION). Advice to cervical Colorado & LS belt. Thank GOD.

Thank you sir

Plan for Kati Basti @Dr. P S R M Patrudu sir And also take one surgical opinion....

Surgery opinion last suggestions is leminectomy with microdisectomy. But we need to treat it with ayurvedic medicine. I hope we do it. Thanks

View 1 other reply

Proper tretment with homoeopathy will cure it .Give constitutinal remedy along with Calc flur ,Ruta,Arnica,symphytum ,Ledum pal,Bellies as per indication frequent chages needed.Advise physiotherapy with calcium supplement.It wil take some time.

Actea racemosa 30 tid.. acid phos 200..

Actea racemosa. How??

View 2 other replies

Bellis per in dilution.5 gtt bd. Ginsen Q 5 gtt bd.. Read & decide to gv.Here it is pathological changes.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you