Concluded Case

Trigeminal neuralgia with oral pathology and mild allergy

soory for limited data .. and radiographs.. male 60 yrs.. asthamatic .. occupation farming mobility.. i.r.t.. 23 24 25 .. swelling lips .. involving orbital area ..too.. no irritation or pain .. smoking adverse habit.. trigeminal neuralgia.. .. confirmmedd.. allergic evidence on full body .. since 2 weeks .. help me with your valuable guidance .. or any suggestions.. due to lockdown ... limited resources .. and travelling issue for refer to any dental institute..

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Superimposed Shingles...Tab. Acyclovir 800mg five tablets daily for 10days...CHX mouthwash bdpc 10ml 1min 15 days...Cap Doxy 100 odpc for 10days, Tinidazole bdpc for 5 days, Multi vitamin syrup, hot saline gargle 5 times daily for fortnight...things will be fyn, continue the medication for Trigeminal neuralgia as the patient is already onto
All Answers
Superimposed Shingles...Tab. Acyclovir 800mg five tablets daily for 10days...CHX mouthwash bdpc 10ml 1min 15 days...Cap Doxy 100 odpc for 10days, Tinidazole bdpc for 5 days, Multi vitamin syrup, hot saline gargle 5 times daily for fortnight...things will be fyn, continue the medication for Trigeminal neuralgia as the patient is already onto
Thank you doctor
Tab. Avil 50mg /Montec LC can be used od for allergy symptoms.
@Dr. Abhishek Dubey I agree too
Thank you doctor
@Dr. Abhishek Dubey i agree
Thank you Doctor...
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Thanks

Cases that would interest you