Concluded Case

LOCKDOWN EFFECTS DURING COVID 19 & DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES OF CUROFIANS.

Good morning dear friends and fellow colleagues, My question is how far we are successful in stopping and spreading of COVID 19 by this Lockdown, Staying at home, Social Distancing, Washing hands with sanitizer, Wearing N 95 masks, PPE kits , and what not , Taking every precaution, the COVID-19 cases are rampantly increasing throughout the world . Treatment varying day by day, no definite treatment or no cure or no vaccine for COVID 19. Nothing is certain except that it is a mRNA corona group of virus. With this Lockdown ,we reached a state of financial crisis . Our country's GDP is going down with this crisis. Common man survival becoming tough in the coming days. Dacoity and , hunger deaths will increase . People are facing somany difficulties from non-availability of Doctors and shortage of medicines for their treatment of serious comorbidities like DKA,ASCVD and,CVA, etc. All are not well aware of this Tele medicine. People may die due to lack of transport in such situations before reaching hospital. God only should save all . With regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Doubling time is important parameter in assessing spread or containment of Covid infection. Lock down , though imperfectly executed and followed, seems to have contained this doubling time in India. Now that relaxations in lockdown have been made we will be able to see whether the spread is more in the next 2 weeks. Friends, let us understand that this is not SARS, H1N1, MERS , or influenza epidemic we are going through. This is much more sinister, and we should equate this to 3rd world war . We are unprepared ,without specific antidote, or vaccine , and logically isolation and social distancing seems to be the only logical temporary solution till specific antidote or vaccine evolves. Covid 19 , like other virus infections ,is likely to blow over leaving us with good herd immunity. But ,who knows ,when ? Till that time ,let us not become impatient, and venture out and endanger precious lives. WORLD WAR 2 did last for years. Covid infection in India is only 2 months old, lockdown is only 40 days old. I feel we should sit tight , help out each other, cooperate with the Government. And hope for an effective antidote or vaccine .
All Answers
Doubling time is important parameter in assessing spread or containment of Covid infection. Lock down , though imperfectly executed and followed, seems to have contained this doubling time in India. Now that relaxations in lockdown have been made we will be able to see whether the spread is more in the next 2 weeks. Friends, let us understand that this is not SARS, H1N1, MERS , or influenza epidemic we are going through. This is much more sinister, and we should equate this to 3rd world war . We are unprepared ,without specific antidote, or vaccine , and logically isolation and social distancing seems to be the only logical temporary solution till specific antidote or vaccine evolves. Covid 19 , like other virus infections ,is likely to blow over leaving us with good herd immunity. But ,who knows ,when ? Till that time ,let us not become impatient, and venture out and endanger precious lives. WORLD WAR 2 did last for years. Covid infection in India is only 2 months old, lockdown is only 40 days old. I feel we should sit tight , help out each other, cooperate with the Government. And hope for an effective antidote or vaccine .
Well said sir.

View 1 other reply

Govt is totally confused on every aspect of Covid 19 Infection ,they left us on the mercy of Almighty , everything is I'll planned no body know what to do or what not to do within minutes guidelines is changed by a govt official , in some cases they are considering the matter related to various groups particularly doctors demands ,which soap , gloves,ppe etc are good for health care provider and which country is giving more kick back to there favourable companies are enlisted and what not , worst days are still waiting and we helplessly discussing it. Because leaders and secretary are there to decide national policy few black sheep's are there to give there nods. If someone gets offended , apologise in advance.may god bless us , recently I have lost a close fraternity member without his fault because necessary ppe or substandard ppe was supplied to him .
Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Lockdown is not that successful as people r unable to understand the effect of the disease from core. So people r not following rules strictly. Even some corrupt policemen r also allowing the quarantined people to move from red zone to green zone. So because of such loopholes lockdown is not effective. Actually speaking we all need to boost up our immunity that's the only way to fight this pandemic. Otherwise also till date we all used to say that for viral infection we r supposed to wait for 4_5 days like for flu. So increase your immune system by vit C, natural Antioxidants like tulsi,turmeric,ginger & giloy. Even with PPE kit ,mask & sanitizer s we r at risk to Covid 19.
Valuable opinion
Successful in containment of covid19 is not encouraging at all Picture you painted is grim But all is not that bad as well Considering the population And different creeds and panths not co operative at all the number of cases and deaths are in acceptable range consider the USA and ITALY OR BRITAIN All are nosedived and exposed their health services. In india scenerio is not so bad health care sector first time became a most prime sector I think we are on positive note
Valuable opinion

View 3 other replies

In my opinion to see the population of India we are benefitted to lockdown but we people are not Maintaining government advice.
Valuable opinion
I think the virus is going to have its tentacles spreading until there is herd immunity developing in the community. Lock down had definitely helped ln checking its spread. But how long can we sustain the lockdown period. Many people will die of starvation & malnutrition & many more may commit suicide because of financial crisis. Best way is to follow strict precautions. Specially medicos & para medicos to have personnel protection & & following very strict hygienic procedures
Valuable opinion
Lock down further wont have any positive effect.herd immunity is more important. Middle class people & labour class people will die of financial crisis. We should know now how to live with it with proper precautions & medical fraternity with proper protective equipment & good hygienic measures
Valuable opinion
Lockdown not a help only social distention. Its mustvand every 4 hrly hand wash with soap.
Valuable opinion
It seems we are not pretty succesful.
I agree

Cases that would interest you